DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

god dammit. I didn't even want armor parts, now I've got to track down these AND a second VF-171 to stick them on. <_<

:edit:

maybe they'll do a CF VF-171EX and include the arm and wing weapons as a bundle.

:edit:

F*ck it, I'm going to get these too even if I don't want them... :wacko:

Edited by anime52k8

From what site?

It says so in his sig... And I got my VF-25F Super parts from them - great service and site!

I've got the VF-171EX Nightmare Plus Armor Parts up for pre-order.

D'oh, I was just checking your site for the armour but found (and preordered) them on Nipponyasan just then ~ !!

hmm, is everyone paying amiami through paypal? I got my CC with them, but keep getting an error trying to pay. My bank isn't blocking them either.

edit:

meh, nevermind, went ahead and paid through paypal. I want this sucker on a plane before the weekend!

Edited by Negotiator

Anyone can complete his payment thru credit card at AmiAmi?

I can't... Tried with a couple cards already...

It wouldn't let me either. paid through paypal instead. Called my bank and they didn't get any request. I know I was able to pay for the vf-25s with CC before, so don't know what's up with their site.

Anyone can complete his payment thru credit card at AmiAmi? I can't... Tried with a couple cards already...

I can't either. I tried updating my payment method but still left it as credit card. Now I can't make payment at all and have to wait for them to resend the payment request.

Sucks. And here I was expecting to make payment today and also placing the order for the armor parts. Now I've got to wait to be really sure I get my 171 before ordering the armor.

Swap-out wings for the win! I wasn't at all keen on the possibility of clip-on ordnance, so this confirmation of the best solution possible is welcome news and completely sold me on getting the packs.

Preorder placed with Nippon-Yasan... $72.95 + S&H (app. 5,785 JPY at current exchange rates) is a decent price at under 800 JPY mark-up for a Tamashi exclusive.

Swap-out wings for the win! I wasn't at all keen on the possibility of clip-on ordnance, so this confirmation of the best solution possible is welcome news and completely sold me on getting the packs.

Preorder placed with Nippon-Yasan... $72.95 + S&H (app. 5,785 JPY at current exchange rates) is a decent price at under 800 JPY mark-up for a Tamashi exclusive.

Yup, just ordered there too.

Chris

I insist using credit card because I feel cheated by the paybail exchange rate.

It comes with a price, of course. I may have to wait till next week for them to fix the payment gateway.

Duh!

Edited by ff95gj

Did you see armor parts on amiami?

Just like the super and armor packs for the VF-25s, the one for the VF-171EX is a Tamashi Web Exclusive. As such, you have to go with a service like www.Nippon-Yasan.com or www.Tokyo-Hunter.com, or wait for someone of these forums to organize a group buy in order to acquire these. Neither AmiAmi nor HLJ ever carried any of the previous Macross related Tamashi stuff, so I doubt either of them, maybe not even AE, will carry this.

I insist using credit card because I feel cheated by the paybail exchange rate.

Did you notice AmiAmi has an extra 10x point offer on the main page?

Campaign period: From Monday, June 25, 2012 0:00 JST until Saturday, June 30, 2012 23:59 JST

Campaign details: Points earned on eligible orders will be 10x the normal rate. (Items generally earn 1% in points but during the campaign period, will earn 10%.)

Eligibility: Orders paid by PayPal and SHIPPED during the campaign period

About the armor pack - extra wing is very nice and justify the slightly higher price vs VF-25 super packs. It looks like there are doors on the leg armor to allow the use of landing gear, but they sure like to hide it in the photos.

Edited by CF18

Does the mass production version of the VF-171 use the same color armor packs as Alto's custom? I kinda don't want to have to buy a second armor set later on down the line if Bandai releases a blue mass production VF-171...

But then again, the wings would be the wrong color. Dammit! :angry:

Edited by Lolicon