DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Awesome! Can't wait!

By the way, that Engrish on the box is amazing...

FIGHTER:

Fighter mode is placed in the top manipulator and laser guns. By reducing unevenness to the wall (hall?),

who won the ACTIVE STEALTH ability superior

GERWALK

GERWALK mode is in general shape to expand the manipulator. "INRUSH MODE" has been added elongated laser cannons areas who was successful in both of firepower and ability also

BATTROID

BATTROID MODE is carrying out the heavy armaments and the rough style which make ARMORED VALKYRIE and has the capability to have excelled not only in fire power but in the defense side.

I wonder what will happen to the 171 buyers for the legendary ishop2go~

Well, as iShoptoGo is a Hong Kong based shop, they'll have to wait unitil they receive their shipment of VF-171EX from Japan, unless that is they get them direct from the factory in China that makes them.

So I guess it will still be a few days before we start hearing from them whether they can fill our preorders or not.

I placed one of my 3 preorders with them. But if the can't fill mine and refund me, I'm fine.

Graham

HLJ is ALWAYS the last of the major Japanese retailers to get and ship things. Hell, theY never even put the 25G up for preorder beyond that 2 sec place holder post....at least that is what we thought it was.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Wow the

Hey, folks! Hobby Search reopened their VF-171 preorder right now:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10178529

It is cheaper than HLJ, by the way...

Wow opened since 15 mins ago but still OPEN! Getting the macross frontier valks this way is hell much easier than all the waiting and reloading and stress from the overloaded site during opening of preorders hehe

Well, those that had reservations about Nippon Yasan couldn't have been more wrong. Remind me to place all future MF DX orders there. Ordered the VF-171 from them at 200 USD not two days ago and i got a processing notice today. Fairly shocked to be able to buy a bandai this late in the game for sub eBay prices!

Can't wait to get it!