DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

If one of you guys that are going to have an extra were going to pass it on I would gladly take it for a total price of about $230 or under. I have to pay for my nippon yasan by tomorrow and not sure if I want to go that route. I would love to pick up one of the extra HLJ stock.

Just shoot me a PM with details.

Thanks,

Erik

I still have my BBTS order, but given the way they're a month overdue for my YF-29 order... yeah, I'm not counting on it. It seems like they've stopped trying to sell the stuff people ordered. Could they be catching legal pressure from HG over marketing them?

I think they took flak before, for selling Macross stuff, but that was for SDF Macross stuff. I think they basically said F.U. to them, and we still see these going up. It's an isse HG would lose if they went to court over it. That said, it's interesting how everyone is just kinda in this state of limbo, waiting to see what unfolds with this, and hoping that it's a more positive sign for the 25G. I can't really complain about it, but it is interesting to try to understand.

I think my order with Nippon Yasan, might go through. I got a notice saying release is real soon and they will upgrade to FedEx because it should be faster than EMS. Hope it all works out.

I actually pre-paid though, so I wonder if that makes any difference as far as pre order allocation is concerned.

Dunno about you US guys, but we usually get raped by custom fees and brokerage fees coming in to Canada. Hell, just now UPS dropped off my Shapeways shoulder hinges with a brokerage fee of $14.35 on items valued at $25. F-U UPS.

Very rarely do I ever get charged by EMS / Canada Post.

Yeap. Outside the US, Fed Ex, DHL and any other private mail service will take advantage of you and charge you stupid fees even for a little piece of plastic. I never choose Fed Ex, even if its free.

For us canadians, the worst of them all is UPS. We get charged monstruous courting fees. For examble : I recently ordered for 95$ USD of stuff. Paid shipping with UPS of 35$ USD to get it shipped to me and then SURPRISE a 50$ CAD COD. That's half the value of what I bought. I emailed them a couple of times regarding this, but all I got of of them is pay your COD or you don't get your stuff. So now, whenever I can choose USPS or other regular postal services I do.

I hate UPS. Always pay mega fees as a Canadian for UPS or any other private delivery service. EMS or SAL all the way. I rarely get hit with extra duty or fees with those options.

Also, UPS rarely ever leaves a delivery notice (I live in a condo), so the only way I know there's something for me is by the tracking number. Then I have to drive 40 minutes to pick up my package, vs a 5 minute drive to my nearest post office.

Let's face it...paying for anything sucks. Free will always win out. I feel for you guys havng to pay ON TOP OF what you already are forking out in the product and just getting the item transported to you.

I think my order with Nippon Yasan, might go through. I got a notice saying release is real soon and they will upgrade to FedEx because it should be faster than EMS. Hope it all works out.

I actually pre-paid though, so I wonder if that makes any difference as far as pre order allocation is concerned.

I got the same message. Did you guys do it? It seems strange that they'd do this for free.

I got the same message. Did you guys do it? It seems strange that they'd do this for free.

I did it, I am all for FedEx. I had a package from HLJ come in like 3 days before using FedEx. I basically went straight to Alaska, went through their customs office which seems faster, then it was here in WA state in no time at all. Maybe its actually cheaper for Nipon Yasan to use FedEx for us people in the states.

Huh that's odd. I didn't get any email from Nippon Yasan. I guess I'll wait and see and after a week or so of people saying there's has been shipped and I still see nothing I'll tell them I want a refund.

Edited by Hikuro

Huh that's odd. I didn't get any email from Nippon Yasan. I guess I'll wait and see and after a week or so of people saying there's has been shipped and I still see nothing I'll tell them I want a refund.

I'd email them. They clearly expect more stock since they have the valk up for order again. Also check your junk mail.

Edited by pud333

Hey, folks!

It seems no one noticed this yet, but as expected the Super Pack for the VF-171 will come as a Bandai Web Shop limited item. No info yet on the release date. Got so far only a short info, from the latest Hobby Japan magazine:

http://blog.yahoo.co...es/651428/index

So, gear for your usual proxy buying service... :-)

Edited by mgmalheiros

Cool news regarding the fast packs for the Nightmare Plus. Give Bandai's supply shenanigans of late, having this set, like the add-ons for the 25s, as a webshop exclusive is actually a good thing; it means that anyone who was able to get the 117, and wishes to have the packs, will be able to get a copy without any sleepless nights drama.

post-467-0-60059500-1340380608_thumb.jpg

For December release, no price yet. It's only CG but I am surprised they can keep the wing mounted missiles in folded wing in B mode.

The tricky part is the rear land gear on the legs will be covered by the armor. I would like to see how they handle that.

Edited by CF18

post-467-0-60059500-1340380608_thumb.jpg

For December release, no price yet. It's only CG but I am surprised they can keep the wing mounted missiles in folded wing in B mode.

The tricky part is the rear land gear on the legs will be covered by the armor. I would like to see how they handle that.

If the gap on the back is anything like on the VF-17, and it looks like it is, it's no surprise they can fit the missiles in Battroid. There's tons of room to cram/hide stuff on that 17.

I love how the whole package looks. I really do like the cannon and the missle pack. I love how it's not symetrical and sort of like a patchwork of other bots. Definitely something that looks like some guys thought, "Well, we'll take this valk, throw whatever we got on it and see how it works."

I am really looking forward to this one. I also like the way the loadout looks and how all the missiles still fit on the wings in battroid mode. Anyone planning on doing another group buy?

I love how the whole package looks. I really do like the cannon and the missle pack. I love how it's not symetrical and sort of like a patchwork of other bots. Definitely something that looks like some guys thought, "Well, we'll take this valk, throw whatever we got on it and see how it works."

…which is exactly how it happened AFAIK ^_^