DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

The poster image from locusHK link has poor quality but it has a few extra bits - landing gears and open cockpit.

post-467-0-79272200-1330919063_thumb.jpg

Well thanks for the infor, think there will be more pics to come soon.

Btw for local SG mw'ers, there is a eBay guy selling at SGD$235.

Maybe you might wanna check him out, but he takes a deposit of half that price..

I wouldn't worry about the stand, if it is included, it will be NUNS, too easy for Bandai to make it.

I am more interest to the rear landing gear's location, is it under the knee or above the ankle? Hope it is under the knee so it is FAST Pack compatible, but can't see any seam line of the doors in the poster...

Edited by Swoosh

I'm pretty sure Bandai will do this right. It'll be a NUNS stand and it will be tampoed as well. There's no reason to believe they'll go backwards. Ever since the 27, they've been moving in the right direction.

I wouldn't worry about the stand, if it is included, it will be NUNS, too easy for Bandai to make it.

I am more interest to the rear landing gear's location, is it under the knee or above the ankle? Hope it is under the knee so it is FAST Pack compatible, but can't see any seam line of the doors in the poster...

You can see the rear landing gear doors in this pic.

Graham

post-11-0-04613800-1330932004_thumb.jpg

I still can't believe people are going bat$h!t crazy over this thing. The white color just kills it for the toy in my opinion. The strange thing is, I almost feel like I have to buy one to get the CF version, but with people oddly going nuts over it, I don't need to feel like that.

Not me. I love the white color. But I would have preferred the CF version fist since I don't have a valk that color. Too many white valks already. But I am glad we are getting it anyway. I think a CF is inevitable... But then again, this is Bandai we are talking about. Nothing seems like a sure thing.

We don't even know if the thing has any QC issues although I am sure it will have floppy joints like all the rest.

I don't mind floppy joints so long as there's no actual breakages like the v1. Floppy joints I can fix.

I'd die laughing if it turned out the first run of these is catastrophically flawed and just crumble in peoples hands when they get them.

Why? You didn't get in time for a pre order?

In his description, he says his interests are sarcasm and hyperbole. That said, I hope the first run isn't flawed. Cause a lot of good collectors are gonna get boned for no reason. I hope there aren't people here that are wishing ill will to fellow collectors. I know I'm hoping for everyone to be able to get a 171.

Edited by pud333