Yamato v2. 1/60 VF-1A Cavaliers

IXTL

Its hard to get a good well lit shot with a iPhone

these pictures really make it look more bland than it really is. It must be hard for the camera to pick up the color correctly. In hand this thing looks great.

post-11570-0-64858500-1344347603_thumb.jpg

Edited by ErikElvis

I like the color of this valk, but to be honest, the darkness of it makes it a little plane IMO. Don't know if I'm going to get a second one. I'll probably keep that extra money for the new 19 coming, or just apply it to the pair of VF-4s I want.

Dumb question here...

The kite is on the right wing. All of the others are on the left and in a different position. Did the cel get flipped during the filming sequence and Yamato went canon to make the toy? The prototype and the production pics above show it backwards. Just curious.

I received mine today, can't understand why this scheme has never been done before - it looks great.

It would have been nice to get the option parts, but I'm not that stressed as I have a spare set fom EXO's last run.

yeah it really is one of the best color schemes to date. i think its currently among my top 5 favorite valks! we'll see how long that appeal lasts. right now....its definitely the "new hotness". haha.

Yamato did screw up their customers big time for attaching the misleading "Optional Parts Included" bend on the box.

com_head_L.gifcom_head.gifcom_head_R.gifcom_shadowL.gif

「1/60完全変形VF-1A キャヴァリアーズ」をお買い上げのお客様へ

平素は弊社商品をご愛顧頂き誠にありがとうございます。

2012年8月発売予定の「1/60完全変形VF-1 キャヴァリアーズ」のパッケージに関しまして、一部商品に「オプションパーツ付き」の旨を記載したステッカーが貼付されているものがございますが、ご予約受付当初のご案内通り、実際の商品にはオプションパーツは付属しない仕様となっております。

お客様並びに関係者の皆様には混乱を招く形となってしまいましたことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

今後はこのような事のないよう生産時の検品など重々注意致しますとともに、製品そのものに関しましても、より皆様にご満足頂けるよう品質向上に鋭意努力してまいりますので、変わらぬご愛顧のほどを何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

(株)やまと

Is it possible they actually did intend to include the parts and it's actually a factory error?

It's the other way around, Yamato did not intend to include the optional parts but factory affixed the label. Either way, it's still factory's error.

To customers for purchasing the "VF-1A Calibration Varia's complete transformation 1/60"

Please read and understand for patronizing our products.

Although there is not sticker Nikanshimashite packages are scheduled to be released in August 2012 of "VF-1 calibration Varia's complete transformation 1/60", which describes the effect of "with optional parts" some products have been affixed, Reservations as the original guide, to the actual product specifications and is optional parts not included.

We apologize that we would become a form to everyone involved and confusing customers.

Future with will note those heavy, such as inspection during production, anything on the content of your product itself, so we will continue to work diligently to improve the quality to satisfy to everyone and more so as not to be like this, the extent of patronage for your continued thank you humbly. Yamato Co., Ltd.

I've just received mine from ishop2go, still waiting for the second I got from HLJ!!!

This scheme is absolutely awesome!!!

Will post pics later.

A few shot before I do the stickers

Beautiful bird!

I'm toying with the idea to place the SV-26 sticker on the chestplate (similar placement like the "Enigma" scheme).

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Partially done

DSC_8866.jpg

DSC_8860.jpg

I've just received mine from ishop2go, still waiting for the second I got from HLJ!!!

This scheme is absolutely awesome!!!

Will post pics later.

I'm toying with the idea to place the SV-26 sticker on the chestplate (similar placement like the "Enigma" scheme).

Good idea!! I may do the same!!