VF-25 Super parts......

maxi

Hello guys. I´ve recently bought a vf-25f 1 / 72 Bandai. I would like to buy the Super Parts for this model but I have a doubt. are they removable?? I have seen some manuals that the armor must be assembled to the rest of the model and apparently can not be removed once the model is finished. can clarify this doubt? thank you very much.

I have a ban dai super messiah alto custom the parts slip on and off and interchange, you can make standard VF-25 from the kit. Im sticking to a pose and gluing everything on for good tho, not into moving parts on models much.. They can be removed easily. Do it a few times you might mark your paint a bit, but i think its designed very well so that you can change your mind, the super parts dont seem to rub the top and bottom surfaces of the wings, when ive had them on and off during building. dont really know how. Gotta hand it to those ban dai dudes they know how to design a model! aircraft kit companiys need to take some lessons from them.

Edited by Benjo