Hi guys. Sorry for the long delay between updates, it seems like there just aren't enough hours in a day to do all the stuff I need to do...

Anyhoo, molds have been poured, opened, and I will be doing some test-shots early next week. This is a great little project and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself; hopefully you guys are deriving a little pleasure from it too ^_^

post-632-0-51805100-1329600127_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-27636100-1329600141_thumb.jpg

Captain,

Amazing work as always. Have you decided what this jewel will go for? I'd love to bet my hands on a couple if I can afford them.

Oh by the way.. I dig the Wagon Wheel light reflection in the glass table. My wife loves western decor.

Edited by Mark Warlock

Captain,

Amazing work as always. Have you decided what this jewel will go for? I'd love to bet my hands on a couple if I can afford them.

Oh by the way.. I dig the Wagon Wheel light reflection in the glass table. My wife loves western decor.

The MWer who commissioned this project from me should be weighing-in shortly, as they'll be the one to discuss price with. I'm just a subcontractor on this one :D

Wagon wheel: yeah, my folks were redecorating and had these old western-style light fixtures that they were just going to throw-out. I just loved the look of them and couldn't bear to see them discarded so I adopted them.

Hi everyone!

Well if you're looking to procure an Ikazuchi kit or two, then this post is for you!

I have roughly 12-15 kits available at $50 CAD a pop. (yes, Canadian dollars)

Shipping: $13 CAD for up to 2 kits shipped within Canada/USA. Overseas: $25 CAD for up to 2 kits.

Payments can be made via paypal by following the instructions below. Please read carefully.

Payments must be in CAD funds ONLY, no exceptions. Payments not in Canadian funds will be returned.

Paypal doesn't charge fees when you send a payment as a "Personal Transfer", so please use this instead of purchase payment/consumer purchase. The only caveat is that the funds must be drawn on your bank account or from your paypal balance. If for whatever reason you can't use this feature, please add 4% to the total to cover the paypal fees.

If you don't have my paypal info or have any questions, please feel free to PM me as always ^_^

I want one, but to be honest if I try to paint it myself I'm going to ruin it. How much would it cost to build and paint one for me?

That is a really good question.

I want one, but to be honest if I try to paint it myself I'm going to ruin it. How much would it cost to build and paint one for me?

I don't do commission builds but I'm sure that if you ask around the modeling or customs forums you'll be able to find people that will be more than happy to offer you their building services.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...