What's the difference between Yamato's and Bandai's Queadl

Benson13

What's the difference between Yamato's and Bandai's Queadluun toy? They look similar in pics but I haven't found anything solid so I figured I'd ask all the legendary folks here on MW.

What's the difference between Yamato's and Bandai's Queadluun toy? They look similar in pics but I haven't found anything solid so I figured I'd ask all the legendary folks here on MW.

You mean the Robot Damashii Q-Rea? For one thing, the Q-Rea is a much much smaller toy. The Yamato Q-Rau is 1/60 so it towers over the 1/60 Valks.

Otherwise they're basically the same, other than the designs are slightly different. The Q-Rea is more poseable and fun to play with whereas the Q-Rau is cool to pose with your 1/60 Valks but otherwise doesn't do much else.

You mean the Robot Damashii Q-Rea? For one thing, the Q-Rea is a much much smaller toy. The Yamato Q-Rau is 1/60 so it towers over the 1/60 Valks.

Otherwise they're basically the same, other than the designs are slightly different. The Q-Rea is more poseable and fun to play with whereas the Q-Rau is cool to pose with your 1/60 Valks but otherwise doesn't do much else.

oh... look who comes around once in a blue moon and talks like an expert! :lol:;)

I concur with his sageness. Being out of the country for the last 10+ years was interesting but what is even more interesting is 10+ years of Robotech and Macross stuff to catch up on. I'm going full retard here trying to figure out what to get.

The thing is about a foot tall so the shipping can be killer. Angolz used to have both the Max and Milia type really cheap.

Thanks for showing me that site. I'm pretty blown away about EVERYTHING being out of stock. I'm but a padawan learner in desperate need of Macross knowledge.

Any idea where I can get a Yamato one without paying $30 for shipping?

I believe I saw HKCollectibles selling her up until last november or so at around US$30-$35 sale, with $26+ reg-air shipping. It's OOS now, tho.

You gonna have to scour ebay or MW's For-Sale forum for her, i reckon.

Edited by treatment

I concur with his sageness. Being out of the country for the last 10+ years was interesting but what is even more interesting is 10+ years of Robotech and Macross stuff to catch up on. I'm going full retard here trying to figure out what to get.

Never go full retard....