Large scale SDF Macross

Ahab

Does anyone recall the member who was trying to pitch a large scale SDF kit (I think it was 1/2000) based on digital mock-ups? I recall it looking very good, but it wasn't well received. People seemed to be gunshy at the thought of committing to that technology, at the time. From the looks fo things around here, it might not be a bad time for this project to resurface.,,

It would sertainly be doable but what would be the point? Yamato's already done the definateve SDF-1 kit in 1/2000 and 1/3000. Maybe if it was the SDF:M version; but I'd question if such an undertaking would even be worth the time, money and effort on the part of whoever was putting it together.

It was MSLZ22, he has the skills, but that guy is about as busy in the kit business as anyone on earth. If he makes one and a kit available I'll be in line to get one, but I wouldn't hold my breath until he has the opportunity. PS check out his current regult thread, i's pretty spectacular.