VC-33 Mom's kitchen Model Kit

tundrayeti

vc-33 Mom's kitchen model  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What Scale should I do this in?

Yes, same for me, but I believe he has had some problems.

The waiting is very long, but I believe him to be honnest.

It's been two years, now, since the beginning, I supose we can wait a little longer

I am trying to get all of these loose ends tied up. My time has been very limited as of late due to some things going on in my personal life guys. Hang in there I'm trying to wrap it all up. It's not easy juggling work, family and your hobby. I have effectively shut the shop down in order to use my limited free time to finish these outstanding projects up.

• 2 months later...

It's on its way. A lot going on with my personal life. Wife is expecting baby number 3 and my company is sending me to school. after May things will get back to normal somewhat. Again I apologize for the delay but trying to juggle work school and family right now.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At this point, you might as well demand a refund and write on the blacklist thread, especially since there's been no communication in so long, yeah, it's probably been well past refund time.

• 1 month later...

ichijo, that is incorrect. I have responded to every pm you have sent me. It's not the end of October yet and I have explained to you that there have been a lot of things going on in my personal life. I had to move because my company went under, my wife had a new baby and I have basically had to start over. I have seen this explained in other threads by people that know me. It's been a hectic couple years. When you ordered this from me I explained to you that I would be going back to school in order to get my PE. I stopped taking orders because of this but you insisted. I told you up front it could take awhile because of things going on in my personal life and you told me you understood. It's not easy losing your job and having to uproot your family and move to another city. Your kit is ready to go. I had the parts printed and I had to unpack the rest. If you want a refund I have no problem at this point. I explained the situation from the get go and EVERY time you pmed me I responded. I tried to take the high road and keep the particulars of our arrangement off the thread but it appears you cannot. Let me know what you wanna do.

I have discussed these issues with other members all of whom have been very understanding. Neko got his kit. What had happened is I had sent out 12 kits which were lost in the mail. 12 kits may not seem like a lot but it is. They were insured but I still haven't seen a dime from the post office. I had to cover the costs out of my own pocket.

I talk regularly with other members and what a lot of people don't realize is that a lot of us who make these kits do so in our spare time. I have a family and they will always come first. But I always try to keep in communication. That loss of 12 kits was over 2 grand I had to cover out of my own pocket. I do okay but I don't have 2000 dollars to give away. That setback affected other projects that I was working on. I have almost recovered from the shipping mess that was not my fault at all. I have been trying to finish up all outstanding orders but my family will come first. Only one person has been understanding in personal conversations and damning in public. We have other responsibilities too. Keep it in mind.

Edited by tundrayeti

• 2 weeks later...