VC-33 Mom's kitchen Model Kit

tundrayeti

vc-33 Mom's kitchen model  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What Scale should I do this in?

Lol ive actually hired 2 workers. I will have everything including my new kids ready to go by mid may. Bought a huge new pressure pot and im casting like mad to get all the new parts for kit done. Ill keep everyone informed. Im also working on the instructions.

Cripes Jason the resin bits and bobs would be enough, no need to send your kids off as well :-)

Yeah indeed, and don't say it's a typo as "d" and "t" are quite far apart...hmm subliminal messages? :p

In any case awesome effort, mate.

Lol ive actually hired 2 workers. I will have everything including my new kids ready to go by mid may. Bought a huge new pressure pot and im casting like mad to get all the new parts for kit done. Ill keep everyone informed. Im also working on the instructions.

Whered ya buy a pressure pot btw?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Update. I know I have other stuff coming out too and some of you are concerned about the Mom's Kitchen. I have been working hard on all of these projects and actually hired some help to get these out. These will ship by end of May. I have one of my guys packaging the parts as we speak and they are going out soon. I apologize for the delays on this but I was waiting for new parts, etc. Life. I hired 2 guys about a month and a half ago to help me and so far it's been very helpful. I appreciate everyone's patience, and I'll be sure to throw those of you who have been waiting a little bonus.

Thanks

post-7782-0-09178900-1368548786_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a list and I am notifying individuals once they ship. I also include tracking numbers. I know it's been slow going guys but sometimes real life gets in the way. I started a new job this week and it's awesome because i will have a ton of free time to do Macross stuff, but I was on nights all this week so if I take a little time getting to you, please understand. There are only a few outstanding orders, and once those are out, I have like 8 of these left so i wont take any more orders till the outstanding ones are in the mail. As much as i love you guys, when my little girl looks at me with those big blue eyes and says "Daddy will you come play lego star wars with me?" it's hard to say no. :D I only have about three more outstanding order to ship and then the remaining moms kitchens are up for grabs. I may do another run but i'll see how many more folks want them.Thanks

Take your time man. Lord knows the kit will probably sit in my stash for a couple of years before I get to building it anyway! <_<:rolleyes:

As long as you're communicating with us like you always do, it's all cool and I'm in no rush.

Its great when manufacturers get on board like that. John Moscato will always have my deepest regards for shipping (to Australia at no extra cost) me two new fuselage halves, and four new engine bells for the Samurai Monkey Models Atmospheric Booster kit. As he parts I received were so badly cast as to be unusable. And he wasn't even doing the casting

Well done Jason.

The last of the moms kitchen are shipping by this weekend, Mostly the international orders. I appreciate everyone's patience. I'm working night shift this week so I may have a delay in response time so bear with me. I checked the rest of the fuselages and Grayson seems to have the only odd duck.

I'll make sure you get another one Grayson.

And It looks like i'll have a few left over and I may cast some more. So for those of you waiting till I got the original orders out please pm me and I'll have a few avaliable. Once this is done and the bug eye, I'll be able to maybe focus on a 1/100 scale or 1/60 scale mom's kitchen. As well as start some new projects.

Edited by tundrayeti

Just sent your tracking number. If anyone hasn't gotten a PM yet, Let me know. Did a LOT of customs forms this weekend. it's all a bit confusing. But anyway, they are on their way!!! the New orders that I have recieved in the last week will go out as soon as possible. Got my guys packing up mom's kitchens. They havent shelled a peanut in there since Monday!!!. :D Also took a little break to do some family stuff for my birthday and Father's Day. So to all the other dads, HAPPY FATHER"S DAY. I got a new toy for my birthday/fathersday that will definately see some use here. Got myself a nice Metal lathe. Ohh the possibilities.....(custom lightsaber anyone?)