Lots of stuff for sale, will be getting pictures soon but wanted to throw the list up here. There's going to be a lot more coming, this is just a preliminary.

I am on the SSL, long time member, lots of eBay feedback too. I prefer Paypal but also will take money orders. Buyer is responsible for fees. All prices negotiable within reason. Contact by PM or by email vostok(dot)7(at)gmail(dot)com.

TRADES. The only trades I am looking for at the moment are the following:

- Bandai Macross Frontier VB-6 Konig Monster (prefer regular version)

- Bandai Robot Damashii Queadluun-Rea Pixie Squadron Use (Tamashii Shop Limited)

- Bandai DX VF-25S Ozma Custom Renewal Version

- Yamato 1/60 v2 VF-1A Cannon Fodder version

Here's what I have.

Macross

1/60 Yamato YF-21

- LNIB, taken out and looked at, I don't think I even transformed it at all. Box has some storage wear. $200 shipped

1/60 Yamato SV-51A (Cannon Fodder)

- LNIB, taken out, transformed a few times, may have some dust due to display/storage. Box has some storage wear. $200 shipped

1/60 Bandai DX VF-27 Brera Type

- LNIB, taken out, transformed a few times, all accessories present. Box has some storage wear. $275 shipped

Banpresto Klan Klang Prize Figure

- LNIB, taken out, displayed, may have some dust, but otherwise perfect. This is the big one ( :lol:) where she's holding her helmet. Box has some storage wear. $250 shipped

Gundam

MSIA Marasai

- LNIB, taken out, played with a bit, all bits present. Box has some storage wear. $15 shipped

MSIA Gundam TR-1 [HAZEL]

- LNIB, taken out, played with a bit, displayed shortly, all bits present. Box has some storage wear. $20 shipped

MSIA Gundam Dynames

- LNIB, taken out, played with a bit, all bits present. Box has some storage wear. $10 shipped

1/60 Perfect Grade Skygrasper+Aile Striker model kit

- MIB, don't think the bags are even cut, just looked at the manual a few times. Box has some storage wear. $50 shipped

GFF Metal Composite #0000 Limited MSZ-006A1/C1[bst] Zplus Blue

- The box on this one is a mess, and somehow I think I remember there may be a small part or two missing, I have to look through it first. $100 shipped

2x HCM Pro Zaku Warrior

- LNIB, one is unopened I believe, boxes have some storage wear. $20 shipped each or $35 for the pair.

Patlabor

CMs MAS Brocken TV Color

- LNIB, I think one of the shoulders popped out of it's socket and I haven't gotten it back in yet (common issue with these). Otherwise I believe everything is in good order. $75 shipped

CMs Brave 15 Ingram 1 & 2 OVA version

- LNIB, this is a cool set with lots of metal, great joints and details, lots of little bitty parts to convert between the two units, and even light up bits. Been taken out and played with and displayed but otherwise should be complete and unbroken. $75 shipped

Misc.

Marvel Select Iron Man 2 War Machine

- MIB, box has a little wear. $15 shipped

HCM Pro Rebuild of Evangelion EVA-01

- LNIB, been displayed, otherwise complete and in good shape. Awesome little figure with tons of posability. $40 shipped

I will be double checking the contents of everything and getting pictures shortly.

Edited by Vostok 7