Armored Parts for VF-25S 2.0 Renewal (Ozma Custom)

nanoplasm

DEADLINE IS MAY 3rd, 2012.

This is the group buy for VF-25S 2.0 Armored Parts (Ozma Custom). It's mainly for US residents due to the two-step shipping process.

http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000014712/

Each set is 9350JPY + total shipping cost (international EMS bulk + USPS domestic).

The 9350JPY is due at sign-up (paypal info is dgundam3(at)hotmail(dot)com), please include your MWF userID, and mention the group buy item(s). Please send the fund as personal payment and send it in Japanese Yen.

International bulk EMS shipping cost will be divided equally between all the sets purchased. Domestic US Priority shipping will be calculated based on address and can be combined with other items. The Total shipping cost is due when the items are ready to be shipped to you.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Participants (group 1 - ordered)

Murphy (PAID) - Shipped

locidm (PAID) - SHIPPED

94medition (PAID) - Shipped

Dr.Danhattan (PAID)

Chronocidal (PAID) - SHIPPED

chowyunskinny (PAID) - SHIPPED

Dobber (PAID) - SHIPPED

VF5SS (PAID) - SHIPPED

Lolicon (PAID) - SHIPPED

eugimon (PAID) - SHIPPED

xTIMMYxCOREx (PAID) - meet up

xrentonx (PAID) - SHIPPED

JasonC (PAID) - SHIPPED

ErikElvis (PAID) - SHIPPED

UN Space (PAID) - SHIPPED

the9breaker (PAID) - SHIPPED

Valkyrie23 (PAID) - SHIPPED

MacrossJunkie (PAID) - SHIPPED

Macrossfan00 (PAID) - met up

stormS (PAID) - SHIPPED

max928 (PAID) - meet up

Golden Arms (PAID) - SHIPPED

OptionZero (PAID) - SHIPPED

Participants (group 2)

jennety_(PAID) - SHIPPED

Sandman (PAID) - SHIPPED

BoaRepublic (PAID) - SHIPPED

FAQ

Q1. How much is the total shipping cost and how long does it take for the package to arrive?

A1. I don't know the cost without having the actual item in hand. Based on past GB, the total shipping cost is comparable to SAL shipping, and you will usually receive the item in less than 10 business days after it has been released in Japan.

Q2. When is the last day to sign-up?

A2. The drop-dead date to sign-up is 5 days before the deadline set by Bandai. Please check the main post for deadline date once it has been announced by Bandai.

Q3. How is the item shipped, and is it insured?

A3. International bulk shipping is shipped via EMS with built-in indemnification. Default domestic shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Please let me know if you want to add insurance for domestic shipping, and/or ship it by other USPS methods.

Q4. Do you need my shipping address right now?

A4. Not yet. When it's due, please send the final total shipping cost as a Paypal purchase and make sure the correct shipping address is listed in the Paypal payment.

Edited by nanoplasm

I want in on this. I might actually follow through this time :p

No extras on the super parts by chance?

Dood, I just placed a last minute order. =p

Which one do you want?

You can still order one if you can send me 6420JPY in the next 2 hours. I will refund you the amount if I can't order any more.

Edited by nanoplasm

Nano, this release will have the reaction missiles, correct? Also, hope the Ozma release looks as good as Alto's ie individually paint missiles.

Chris

Nano, this release will have the reaction missiles, correct? Also, hope the Ozma release looks as good as Alto's ie individually paint missiles.

Chris

4 Reaction/Reactive (big ass nukes) Missiles are included per official page. =)

I can't promise you the production quality on those misses. =p

Put me down for one please. :)

BTW, I haven't seen pictures of the armored fighter mode, but have always assumed that the armor goes on in the fighter mode as well as battroid mode. That's a valid assumption, right?

Edited by locidm

Put me down for one please. :)

BTW, I haven't seen pictures of the armored fighter mode, but have always assumed that the armor goes on in the fighter mode as well as battroid mode. That's a valid assumption, right?

That is a very valid assumption, unless Bandai is willing to suffer personal wrath of rabid Macross fans.