How does Sara tweet without any wifi

VF5SS

The Diary of Sara Nome

written by Veef

Oh blah. I gotta recite the legend of the Bird Human AH GAIN! Oh well it's hard work being the priestess of the wind. Late on I should raise the hem of my one dress's skirt or I'm gonna melt from this heat. D:

So I met a new guy, he's kinda cute. I thought he wanted to show me his love stick but it turns out he's just a dirty white guy possessed by the kadun of hate. That ALWAYS happens with the cute ones. :[

Look ok, so I was carving love sticks for the shy boys in the village who can't make their own and I think that white guy called me a slurm! I should've got more mad at him but I think I kinda liked it :x

omigosh I had a premonition that metal birds were gonna totally drop fire on the island and everyone would die ;-;

The metal bird humans nearly killed Mao! I was soooooooooo worried but the white guy told me to lead the others to safety and that he'd save Mao. I guess he's not a bad white guy :s

More white people with their metal bird humans showed up so I told them to stay outside. As a priestess I have to protect my island from the fire kaduns dontchaknow. Although I don't feel so bad knowing Shin was riding that blue bird human. ^ _ ^;

THAT WHITE BITCH DREW BLOOD FROM MYYYYY PEOPLE! I can't buh-lieve Shin let that bitch cast a kadun of temptation on everyone with that juice inside the metal jars! : <

SHIN! Don't make that machine work! You're stealing the stars from the sky with those lights on the ground ;-;

OOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOSH! Shin saw me bathing naked in the sacred springs. I let him know that was NOT OKAY with my prayer staff. A good priestess of peace always keeps her prayer staff razor sharp :3

Augh! More white people! That black guy looks like one of us but I know he likes the taste of animal flesh. I don't know what to do about that white lady with the fish lips. My prayer staff of peace didn't dissuade her from asking questions. >_>

omigosh Shin, you don't need to pretend you're riding your fire kadun! You're embarrassing me! D:

I felt something. As if millions of shy boys were screaming in excitement because SHIN KISSED MY SISTER! > : [

ohicantbelievethisishappening! THESE WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING EVERYONE! I HAVE TO STOP THE BIRD HUMAN FROM KILLING EVERYONE ELSE : o

Look Shin, ok I'm just really upset right now. You have to understand my feelings when I tried to murder you with a machete ok? gawsh :<

This other white bitch has white hair. She's like super white. STOP BEATING UP SHIN YOU BITCH!

i don't want anymore beads mr scary wheelchair man ;-;

I don't know what happened but we're got away and into the forest. Shin took his shoes off ^w^

oh he put them back on :<

There was a dead metal bird human in the forest and it CUT MY ARM! AUGH! I don't wanna spill anymore blood, daddy ;-;

Soooooo I was like showing Shin how great it is when cicadas molt from their shells and then he like...

he-he kissed me :>

I didn't like it at first but then I did @w@

ohmigosh~

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU WHITE BITCH! I DUN WANNA GO TO YOUR METAL BOAT! >>: [

D-daddy told the wheelchair man to tempt me with beads... ;-;

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE D:

OMIGOSH SHIN GOT SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT!!!!!!!

KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN! KADUN!

Omigosh Shin! What am I doing inside the Bird Human? I'm like totally scared but you're here so I feel less scared :x

OH

MY

BIRD HUMAN!

As a priestess I hafta stop the poisoned fire kaduns from hurting the island. >_<

space is lonely...

Shin I want you to come with me and be my boyfriend forever <3 <3 <3

I hope Mao grows up strong and has children who will foster peace throughout the galaxy

good bye my island and everyone on it ;-;

good

bye

Edited by VF5SS