FS: Yamatos, Gundam, TFs, Vintage DX and HTs!

VF-1T

I have purchased too many big items last year that I need to purge some of the smaller items in order to allocate some extra spaces for those big items.

Payment: All payment shall be made by Paypal as personal gift or buyer pays the 4% or any other fees.

Price: Reasonable offers will be considered and replied.

Shipping: I charge ACTUAL SHIPPING ONLY! Give me a zip and I will tell you how much shipping will be. All shipping within the lower 48 states will be sent out by USPS Parcel Service with delivery confirmation unless requested by buyer specifically.

Local P/U: I am located in Los Angeles. Pickup can be done in Torrance or the South Bay at lunch time.

U.S. transactions preferred, will consider international transaction based on seller's discretion.

1) Transformers Convory Cargo Container for MP-01

Overall condition: C9.5

Description: Complete with all accessories and original box. Original box is wrapped with thick clear vinyl protective film. This is the closed-container version. It could not transform into a battle station-mode like the MP-04's.

$45.00 + actual shipping

8060510c.jpg

2) Bandai Chogokin Specs Dragonar OP Version

Overall condition: C9.5

Description: Box was opened and content was removed and inspected. Complete with all accessories, instruction books and original box.

$65 + actual shipping

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

3) Hot Toys Ironman Mark V

Overall condition: C10 – Brand New

Description: Complete with original box, accessories and instruction booklet. Box was opened and figure was removed/ inspected and returned back to the original box. It has never been displayed or played with. Brand new condition

$200 + actually shipping

IMG_7269.jpg

Feel free to ask any question.

Thank you for looking.

Edited by VF-1T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take that HT war machine off your hands just let me know ASAP!

PM'ed

For a displayed SDF-1 with a broken piece, I could only go as high as $250 shipped. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks for your comment.

It is not "broken", as I stated, it was cracked. It is now fixed and you can't really tell. I could have not disclosed it and no one woud know but I just want to be honest and up front. It was displayed very briefly. Everything is like new condition.

Edited by VF-1T

Got the SDF-1 in today. Holy Hell. I had no idea. VF-1T totally came through on shipping, communications, item description, and honesty. The damage he stated was so minor it's not even noticable even when you know what you're looking for. Anyone who considered this or complained about the price missed out. Thanks for the great buy.

Got the SDF-1 in today. Holy Hell. I had no idea. VF-1T totally came through on shipping, communications, item description, and honesty. The damage he stated was so minor it's not even noticable even when you know what you're looking for. Anyone who considered this or complained about the price missed out. Thanks for the great buy.

It's been a pleasure dealing with you too. I hope SDF-1 finds its long-term home base this time.