1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Ugh I would not want to tackle reprinting that nose cone from gray to faded yellow.

I'm going to hopefully pick up decal sheets tonight. Che and I talked it over and we both agreed the color is very close to our Apollo squadron app. All it'll need are the logos on the tail wings.

I ordered a second VF-4 to fully customize it into a FB2012 scheme, seems like a very easy custom, specially since you can just pull apart the rear tail fins and the nose is probably hold by a few screws, I'd have to see if the light gray plastic will suit the scheme or try to fully paint in white.

Wohoo!! my VF-4 finally arrived in Miami, now the agonizing 3-5 days shipping wait to me and pick it up.

I have to have the bird in hand before I commit to anything! But thats also a good idea - although, it seems to me that not too many ppl are into customizing or painting their 1/60 valks tho.

I can't stop looking at it. It's just so damn awesome! I haven't transformed it yet, as I have way too many other things of great importance to do, so it's in the box now. Even the box looks awesome.

Toy is out less than a week and we've already got members chomping at the bit to make add-ons and option parts... I love this community! :lol:

Agreed, love all the options that people have been providing us lately. Keep up the excellent work guys, you know who you are!

Mine has been sitting outside my door all day and I didn't even know. I checked tracking today and it said delivered. I was like, wait... what?! Opened my front door and there it was. I guess the postman didn't care about the proof of delivery signature this time. Overall I'm pretty pleased with it. There's just one thing that bothers me besides the missiles falling off with any provocation. Are the arms not supposed to lock in place on the slider?

Mine just slide back and forth and flop around on the slider from the elbow area. I thought if I pulled it out far enough that it would click and lock like the VF-19's forearms. That didn't happen. All I managed to do was pull the forearm clean off.

I just can't find any way to get the forearm to lock in place and it's really annoying me.

mine just arrived. still deciding whether to open it or wait to resell if an FB2012 repaint is announced. bet i'll fail that marshmallow test though.

I have an unopened VF-1D 30th anniversary ready to be sold if Yamato releases a FB2012 version this year. I'll give this year though, after that, that baby is coming out of the box

Still says outward dispatch from the usual. Ugh kmon its been a week!

Ooooo never mind it is in town. Still questionable it'll arrive today. Once in a while it just stays for a day. But I know ill have to sign for the bugger.

Edited by Hikuro

Can some one provide a picture of the payload under this bird? I have a cheap idea I want to try to add hard points under the fuselage without altering or making new parts.

Edited by Froy