1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Out of few schemes we've seen the VF-4 in Hikaru's is definitely the most attractive. However, I'm not offended by the VF-X one and will be extremely happy to add it to my collection. I do like to have varying schemes if I can help it.

Yes... awesome.. .I hope to have one! but if they make it near impossible to get it'll be a sad day indeed...

Looks like this scheme could easily be modified into a VF-41 Black Aces livery. Man I really hope I can get one.

eb8efef0.jpg

This will be what mine will look like.....if I get one.

Chris

Seeing those colors makes me even happier for the color scheme coming. I know it's probably just paint, and not the final color, but it looks damn good. I'll still probably get two.

What a wonderful picture you brought us thank you. But why is it in pieces and where was it taken? I also did not see a gunpod( I know its not needed), but there are several boxes still filled with parts very mysterious I cant wait for more pics and completed valks.

it may be due to the height of the landing gear, which in turn may be due to how the legs have to fold IE parallel may be impossible in fighter mode with landing gear down on the ground, maybe differant on stand with gear up.

Edited by MichaelS

Chillax, hinges are here for your parallelism :D

9wzkn.png

....but what about those of us too lazy to angle the wings manually? Worst company EVER, Yamato!

I kid because I love. :)

Edited by xrentonx

We can still be happy that something like this even exists, right? :)

I expect most of us are. I'm eager to start tossing money at this. I intend to get at least one right away, but I really want three, one for each mode. I'd prefer different colour schemes for that, tho. Still, I could easily convince myself to buy two now, and make one my desk version at work once Yamato releases another paint scheme.

Chillax, hinges are here for your parallelism :D

9wzkn.png

i kinda see what might be hinges. But those aren't the same wings. On the left where the arrows pointing is on the shoulder. On the right is on the leg. It'd be cool if they were on hinges but I don't see the point.