1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

I think the head would look cooler if it was more recessed into the hood, for example:

gallery_3118_347_98726.jpg

Still buying the crap out of it, though.

this is a model i have seen it before in this thread and in the model section wish I was good with building models i would love this.

Please just give this version, Yamato! :rolleyes:

Seriously let's stop asking and crying about the FB2012 version, we know by now it isn't happening anytime soon if ever.

Who of you who understand Japanese can translate this? I think the definitive answer is here:

実際の商品においては「3形態可変」を実現するべく、機体型式も家庭用ゲーム『マクロス デジタルミッションVF-X』に登場&変形機構を盛り込まれた初の「G型」を選択していますので、今までの蓄積された"やまとの変形"技術を存分に楽しめる商品になります。

Who of you who understand Japanese can translate this? I think the definitive answer is here:

実際の商品においては「3形態可変」を実現するべく、機体型式も家庭用ゲーム『マクロス デジタルミッションVF-X』に登場&変形機構を盛り込まれた初の「G型」を選択していますので、今までの蓄積された"やまとの変形"技術を存分に楽しめる商品になります。

Just like this.

In the actual product, to realize "3 type transformation," we first chose the type-G which appeared in the consumer game called "Macross Digital Mission VF-X." And it includes the transformable mechanism. So you can enjoy this product enough which has Yamato's transformation mechanism we has accumulated.

Just because Flashback VF4 never mean for transformation... It should not stop Yamato using this extising model to create the 'Flashback' color scheme VF4.

Yamato have produced many different un-connon color scheme for 1/60 or 1/48 VF-1 in the past...

What's wrong with suggesting it?

where did that pic come from macrossnake? photoshop or model

hey guys keep the photoshops coming alot of good ideas here?

It is just a quick fun photoshop... :p

Seriously let's stop asking and crying about the FB2012 version, we know by now it isn't happening anytime soon if ever.

It is simply a freedom of speech in a toy forum. Don't make a big deal of it.

Edited by macrossnake

It is simply a freedom of speech in a toy forum. Don't make a big deal of it.

The point isn't about the freedom of speech though. What he's getting at is that this has been discussed numerous times before and bringing it up again isn't going to change the answer for the time being. We're not going to learn anything new here about getting the FB2012 scheme. It's not going to happen in the near future. It might...but not anytime soon.

Is it possible to make a FB2012 scheme? Yes. There's always a possibility. Is it going to happen any time soon? No. Yamato does not have the license for FB2012. What more can we add?

Bringing this back on point. Have we seen any pictures of the conformal missiles being detachable?

Edited by xrentonx

The point isn't about the freedom of speech though. What he's getting at is that this has been discussed numerous times before and bringing it up again isn't going to change the answer for the time being. We're not going to learn anything new here about getting the FB2012 scheme. It's not going to happen in the near future. It might...but not anytime soon.

Is it possible to make a FB2012 scheme? Yes. There's always a possibility. Is it going to happen any time soon? No. Yamato does not have the license for FB2012. What more can we add?

Bringing this back on point. Have we seen any pictures of the conformal missiles being detachable?

Clearly, I posted one pic with a simple comment. I just can't see what the big deal...

I didn't post the same comment or pics in every single page or thread.

Macross Word is a friendly place, I respect people's opinion or comment here, as long as people do the same.

No needs all these pointing fingers and guns blazing all the sudden.

macrosssnakevf4.jpg

Maybe some of you are ebay/shop sellers who want to sell this VF-4G baby so badly? I don't really care.

I will try to end this subject here if no one esle making a big deal out of it again...

Edited by macrossnake

Sorry, man. Please read what I wrote again. There's no finger pointing or guns blazing here...

That was a very nice picture though.

Edited by xrentonx

do you think if pre-order sales kicked ass , that there might be a release?

Order stop hlj.com, they may take additional orders at the release date

Edited by troyness

Only the animation itself.
Skip to 2:11 where it's nice and sparkly.

I could probably get painfully anal and site, as Yamato have, that this isn't the FB2012 scheme. You'd have to show me a super shiny VF-4 from Digital Mission VF-X to be valid.

The more I see these pictures the more I think some people are going to be crying due to broken toys not from bad design but from huge complexity of the transformation (just so many movements). I also think this complexity will make it very diffcult for so called mass production(still would not mind it thou not sure if the price would come down at all)!!