1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Ohgod. What have I done?! Just paid for a SECOND VF-4G through NY. I was totally gonna cancel that order but instead caved in and got me a second one. The first one was purchased through a proxy buyer who should be getting back to me the first week of Jan (or so).

Man am I glad I got a bonus in my paycheck this year B))

What are you talking about? Are you referring to the first plastic sample that Yamato showed some weeks ago?

A few pages back there was a sample VF-4G all in black with some guy handling it with white gloves, is that not another variant coming out later?

Oh well, I guess that's my stealth dream dead lol.

Yamato must be thinking about another variant with the success of the VF-4G( I'd like to know the numbers sold)

Anyone care to guess what Yamato would legally be allowed to produce if they did another variant.

(and if it's not being too cheeky lineart to go with it)

Thanx guys.

http://www.macrosswo...2012/12/B-2.jpg

So who brought that bootleg VF-1 on the right there :3

I'm quite sure that would be Gimlet. He's the life of the party every time they do one of these events (he made those Lego Destroids from a while back).

If this is so iconic from the Macross flashback 2012, then how come the color is incorrect!?

This is the Digital Mission VF-X version. There is no Battroid lineart for the FB2012 version.

It has been such a long wait. This toy is awesome! Thanks Yamato!!!

What's the transformation like, are the hinged wings nice and tight?

What's the length in fighter mode(cm)?

Edited by troyness

Aaah, thank you. It does look more grey than shown before. Now i'm ready to welcome it. :-)

Is that the box of a 19P on the side?

What's the transformation like, are the hinged wings nice and tight?

What's the length in fighter mode(cm)?

Yes, got the 19P and the 17 super pack as well. It is a bit more grey than I thought it would be, but still light enough to modify to FB2012 scheme. Only complain is that missles keeps poping off, and the hands are a bit small. Easy fix though.

Hinges on the wings are tight. The toy is easy to transform and very solid. Very much like the vf-19. don't have a ruler, but estimate it to be same length as the yf-21

For those still looking for one in HK, there are still a few at alpha toys at richmond shopping center at MK.

Edited by vf_1s

Got shipping notices from both NY and HLJ yesterday. So, next Thursday I should have 2 VF-4's and a VF-17D with Fast Packs on my doorstep. Can't wait. Heck, I'm still basking in the glory of my VF-27G Renewal...just an awesome figure.

Fortunately, my wife takes no issue with my valk habit, as I usually only acquire one or two in a year's time. This particular order constitutes the most valks I've ever ordered within such a small space of time. I hope I hate the YF-30, b/c I don't think I can afford it, too.