1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

I'm more excited now about the stealth VF-4G, I hope they tampo the skull tailfins, hope the black is not so glossy.

I live in mainland china , I hope the chinese postal system doesn't screw me like they did with 3 previous lost packages.

Stupid New Years! Looks like its scheduled to hit on the 3rd!

Bah, probably the same for all of you US folks who shipped right away.

Yeah, I've got about 4 packages I'm scheduled to recieve around that time. :wacko:

I don't think it is supposed to actually come out until Dec. 31. I would be supprised if "edit (many)" actually ship before then.

Besides I have too worry a little bit now as my HLJ order says "Ship When Available..." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT! :lol:

Edited by logos

There home pics out all ready unless fake.

Damn people it's fine to brag about having it and showing us some box shots but you had better follow that up with some toy shots soon. How else am I supposed to "feed the need" till mine actually shows up. :lol:

Ya but think about how many of them live in hongkong or Japan where the mass majority go before coming to us. I think we're a bit of the minority lol, unless you're in the UK then well, long wait I guess. Buddy of mine has one hell of a time with his postal service. It all ships fine and dandy till it gets to his side, then it sits, gets bashed around a bit, leaves a notice a few times THEN dropped off.

Crap I had a fight with my post office last week for a stupid move they did. I may be screwed too!

Just got the "Preparation in Progress" email from NY. =)

Woohoo!!! Me too - and I might get an extra week off from work to do this custom FB2012 paint scheme before I start back!!!! This has jumped to the front of my work bench. So excited.

I have two VF-4, one VE-1 and an air craft deck base kit in private warehouse, the shipping turns out to be 6,200 yen for all. I moved around the cart and get 1,300 yen EMS for one VF-4 and the deck base OR 2,980 yen EMS for VE-1 plus VF-4.

I paid 1,300 yen to ship one VF-4 and the air craft deck base, I will ship another VF-4 and VE-1 later. The point is, you have to move around your items to see the best combination of shipping. Throwing everything in one giant box is not gonna save you anything, and I believe 2 Yamato boxes in one package works the best.