1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

When are the holidays in Japan?

I always though New Years and Golden week were more important in Japan.. I also thought Christmas in Japan is usually shared with a close loved one, spent eating fried chicken and cake with maybe a gift?

NY send you payment request 1 week before the expected release date. So they don't have it yet.

Don't pay too early thou if you are using PayPal. In case you receive damaged one, you need those Paypal protection.

I thought with paypal you get a bit more time than that?

Edited by Loop

I always though New Years and Golden week were more important in Japan.. I also thought Christmas in Japan is usually shared with a close loved one, spent eating fried chicken and cake with maybe a gift?

Replace Fried Chicken with something like Green Chile Stew or Tamales and you've got a perfect Christmas to me.

When are the holidays in Japan?

Officially:

12.23 (due to the Happy Monday System or something like that, 12.24 becomes the replacement holiday.)

Effectively: most businesses are closed 12.29 to 01.03. HOWEVER, 01.01 is Japan Post's busiest day of the year, and everyone gets mail from 01.01 to 01.03.

http://en.wikipedia....lidays_in_Japan

Edited by sketchley

So, the site for Nippon-Yasan is still down...For those of you who were able to pay, is the site just down periodically all day and I just have to find the window when it isn't?

It appears to be that way. They're definitely having some issues the past two weeks. Hopefully this isn't a portent.

I thought with paypal you get a bit more time than that?

I believe it's 45 days (from the day you send money) to resolve any issue.

If you pay 1 week ahead and choose SAL, it will go over 45 days easily.

lol, I for one can't wait, I'm thinking of purchasing a flight pose stand too for it when I get a chance this week. Hopefully it wont do anything to the underbelly like it has for others, unless that problem has been addressed a long time ago.

STILL, this'll be awesome and kind of make me wanna say "Okay I'm done with Macross collecting"

lol, I for one can't wait, I'm thinking of purchasing a flight pose stand too for it when I get a chance this week. Hopefully it wont do anything to the underbelly like it has for others, unless that problem has been addressed a long time ago.

STILL, this'll be awesome and kind of make me wanna say "Okay I'm done with Macross collecting"

If the included stand mounts are similar to how Yamato displayed them earlier (close to the balance point) then you should be fine using one of the bandai action base stands, with one of EXO's adapters. They work really well if the weight is distributed right. :)

Thank-you Save & Tochiro for doing that for us very cool indeed!!!

an articulating thumb and index finger.

Looks like the leg tailfins touch the ground when the wheels are down, that,s a shame, but other than that everything seems to be in order.