1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Picspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspics!

Edited by xrentonx

Anybody else notice that all of these shots so far, it's missing some of the conformal missiles? I hope that doesn't mean we've got really loose attachment points to worry about.

EDIT: Whoops, actually it was just my eyes, it's only missing one in the one shot.

Edited by aceoftherebellion

Hah what's my display doing there lol. Awesome thanks for the pics!

I just placed an order of 2 VF-4G from Nippon -Yasan, kicker how many did you ordered??

just saw the pictures.. OMG it outshines the VF-19 zola patrol custom!!

Looks like i have to squeeze my wallet harder for the Vf-4G.

I got a macross stand and a flightpose stand to prepare for it's arrival... VF-4G can be contagious!!

I noticed on the posting of the Yamato event showcasing the VF-4, there was a showcase with the 30th anniversary logo on it, I saw max's 1j in there, is that case showing the valks that will be released? I saw the ones that have been released so far in the case as well.

Edited by sreichma

Awesome Tochiro! Nice write up!

I noticed on the posting of the Yamato event showcasing the VF-4, there was a showcase with the 30th anniversary logo on it, I saw max's 1j in there, is that case showing the valks that will be released? I saw the ones that have been released so far in the case as well.

I think those are all the ones that's been released

One more from Yamato's twitter acct:

post-151-0-56440900-1354444939_thumb.jpg

Damn it's a BIG toy!!

Skinny legs.

Glad to know it's got some weight to it.

I love complicated transformations (as long as the engineering's there)I hope it's not too simpe of a transformation , otherwise I'll get bored of it too quickly.

Yep that box is gonna be BIG.

I was about to buy this, but I previously bought online and it turned out to be a scam site!!!!Now my credit card is MAXED OUT & cancelled.

The universe is doing everything in it's power to stop me buying this right now...HATE you universe!!!

Looks like the normal poseable hands won't fit in the arms, so they have those smaller fixed pose hands. I wonder if those ventral leg covers stay off in battroid.

It's beautiful; can't wait to get mine.