1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

The landing gear are fine. The problem is the nose cone itself droops too much. It's supposed to swoop, not droop. Look at the missile on the leg; it's parallel to the ground. It's not that the plane is raked on the gear, the nose cone just doesn't angle back up like it's supposed too.

EDIT: Ok, I've changed my mind. It's definitely raked on the gear, which is good news because it looks great when angled normally for flight. The nose is definitely swoopy and not droopy:

post-1886-0-69251100-1350842167_thumb.jpeg

Look at that bird! God damn.

Edited by danth

Under the product info it states:

Pre-order, available December 2012

Customers who ordered with the old price will have automatically the new price when sending invoices.

Customers who have already paid their preorder are requested to contact us by ema

Edited by Sandman

Hey guys, I just joined after looking for info on this release, and coming across this nicer of Macross Forums.

Either way I lucked out and snagged a PO for this from HLJ.

I can't wait to see more of this!

Welcome, but when did you get to place an order for it? I thought HLJ has stopped taking order for it.

I wish they would lower their shipping price.

I sent a message about the shipping price and got a really lame response:

"Hello and thank you for your message!

The shipping is calculated looking weight and size of the product.

If you have any question, feel free to ask us!

Have a nice day

Nippon-Yasan.Com"

WTF so they know it's going to cost like $60.00 for EMS? Did Yamato release the weight and dimensions of the final product yet?

WTF so they know it's going to cost like $60.00 for EMS? Did Yamato release the weight and dimensions of the final product yet?

I wish I paid $60 for EMS!!! In my case it's $177,8 to South America and it's regular airmail for two (that's $88,9 each not even EMS)

I have to pay EMS to USA to get it deliver at a freight forwarder to then ship it to me at an added cost by weight and service. So I pretty much pay double EMS.

Shipping directly to my location is complete foolishness, you must go by a third party forwarder or risk getting your good lost or stolen.

I have not gotten Nippon-Yasan price adjustment, I'm gonna have to email them again.