asking about comparible size

valid

hi guys.. i'm kinda newbie in the model kits section..

i wanted to buy a ground crew set for a simple diorama for my 1:60 yamato.. and i was wondering from your point of view.. which is better a 1:48 scale or 1:72 scale that look more natural to stand next to my 1:60 vf 1.. i know they are not in scale.. but from your point of view which one better?

thanks

Edited by valid

The ones that come with the 1/60 Destroids are 1/72 scale I thnk. They're not 1/60. But if you can wait tundrayeti and I are in talks about making a ground crew set for his 1/60 maintenance vehicles. It wont be done until 2nd quarter next year but we've been planning and figuring out the best way to go about it for a while now. And they'll be specifically Macross crew personnels.

The ones that come with the 1/60 Destroids are 1/72 scale I thnk. They're not 1/60. But if you can wait tundrayeti and I are in talks about making a ground crew set for his 1/60 maintenance vehicles. It wont be done until 2nd quarter next year but we've been planning and figuring out the best way to go about it for a while now. And they'll be specifically Macross crew personnels.

I thought he was only doing the ground crew vehicles in either 1/72 or 1/48. If that was the case, I would've bought some 1/60 scale vehicles.

Edited by Jasonc

OK !! then i'll wait for it!

I thought he was only doing the ground crew vehicles in either 1/72 or 1/48. If that was the case, I would've bought some 1/60 scale vehicles.

Hey Jason, Exo and I have been talking about this and I finally have had enough people interested. So we are gonna make it happen.

I was gonna say something Exo, but I didn't wanna put you on the spot. :D

And Valid, if you want diorama stuff check out some of my posts, I'm doing a 1/60 hangar for one of the members here. Check it out!

Edited by tundrayeti

No problem, just send me a PM. I came up with a lot of my stuff out of frustration. I couldn't find what I wanted readily available so I decided to make stuff that I would want and other people too. I do a lot of custom work that is really reasonable. So drop me a line and I'll let you know what can be done.