Full Metal Panic! Action Figures

Archer

Got my payment request from HLJ for the Arbalest, I gottta say Im not sure about keeping it, need to see some videos but oddly there are none up yet

Good thing about HLJ is that you have 10 days for a free return

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

Got my payment request from HLJ for the Arbalest, I gottta say Im not sure about keeping it, need to see some videos but oddly there are none up yet

Good thing about HLJ is that you have 10 days for a free return

there's one in chinese

7 minutes ago, recon said:

Thanks for the link f360. Manage to grab one from hlj at retail price even though im late to the party. Hopefully, i can have the same luck with levatine when its released

Unless the current season of FMP IV became hella popular. 

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

There's an effects part, too? Or is that something you added?

Those are the effects parts from the Lambda Driver version Robot Damashii Arbalest. Best equivalent would probably be using bootleg Tamashii fire effects, since those come in about the right shade of blue (among a lot of other colors) and are fairly cheap to get.

2 minutes ago, recon said:

Wow. Just watch FMP Invisble victory Ep 4. Really a sad ending for arbalest

Thanks for the spoiler. -__________-

(not really it's pretty well known it gets beat and rebuilt, but still i thought that would happen later)

Edited by kajnrig

Invisible War is going through the remaining material really briskly, and apparently skipped an entire book or two while having rolled some of the few significant elements of them into this or previously into Second Raid (like ending the Tessa/Kaname/Sousuke love triangle thing that was sort of kind of maybe happening) for the sake of it. That and I think this show is only actually a single cour? So 4 eps down, 8 or 9 remaining to get through the rest of the current book material as I understand it.

49 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

Invisible War is going through the remaining material really briskly, and apparently skipped an entire book or two while having rolled some of the few significant elements of them into this or previously into Second Raid (like ending the Tessa/Kaname/Sousuke love triangle thing that was sort of kind of maybe happening) for the sake of it. That and I think this show is only actually a single cour? So 4 eps down, 8 or 9 remaining to get through the rest of the current book material as I understand it.

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the story, so I figured the Laevatein would make its appearance nearer the end of this season, then they'd do one more 10-12-episode season for a final arc. But this being the pace isn't bad, either, just unexpected.

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

I still need one of those, I have the original release but missed out on the new release.

This is a 1/60 model kit, not the Metal Build. Will clarify.

EDIT:

So currently there are four versions of this coming out within the next month or three:

- Kotobukiya 1/60 kit (a re-release of the 2010? kit)
- Bandai 1/60 model kit (upcoming, pictured above)
- Bandai Metal Build toy ("Version 2.0" with updated parts, August? release)
- Aoshima 1/48 model kit (upcoming)

Edited by kajnrig

• 3 weeks later...