Full Metal Panic! Action Figures

Archer

Ick. Those holding hands... Are they the same on the Arbalest and Laevatein? I just sold both of mine, so I have no way of checking for myself.

Why is Bandai so consistently bad at making hands? Instead of being opposable, those thumbs look like they've been severed at the first knuckle and forced awkwardly to the side. Thumbs don't work like that, but Bandai seems determined to convince us otherwise based on this and almost literally all of its mecha model kits.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like the M9 it's going to a tamashii web exclusive .
release date around December.

pic is kinda small for now. but looks like comes full armament with changeable head.  But then you still gonna get 2 anyways right?

F246.jpg.c5eb3e15fc260aaa690a226e14583606.jpg

Two? You mean three, right? Or... wait... there's the pre-Arbalest SRT, when Sousuke's still piloting the M9, so that's a team of three... Then there's the Arbalest SRT, so two M9s there... probably need another to scratchbuild an M9D Falke... the Laevatein team, so another two or three?... oh, and the Blaze Raven from the spinoffs...

So... about sixty? Yeah, sixty sounds about right.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Two? You mean three, right? Or... wait... there's the pre-Arbalest SRT, when Sousuke's still piloting the M9, so that's a team of three... Then there's the Arbalest SRT, so two M9s there... probably need another to scratchbuild an M9D Falke... the Laevatein team, so another two or three?... oh, and the Blaze Raven from the spinoffs...

So... about sixty? Yeah, sixty sounds about right.

well , 2 is the bare minimum ^_^

But you are right, Sousuke need his own M9 too , to make the iconic M9 vs Hind Gunship Helicopter scene. 

Then I will also need some MB savages too. 

13 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Guess I should prepare myself for the wheel of death. Does N-Y allow for multiple units during preorder?

It would seem that it depends on the item. Sometimes the limit is 3, sometimes it's 1. 

7 hours ago, bleecher said:

Guess I should prepare myself for the wheel of death. Does N-Y allow for multiple units during preorder?

It it's P-Bandai, you should have at least several days to get an order in, rather than needing to get one pre-order night.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Rather than CDJ, I ended up using FromJapan. Especially since I'm getting 2, and they only charge the fees once.

The downside is $450 upfront.

Yeah I did the same thing, but now I'm wondering if I should order 1-2 more, as I think this may turn into a rare piece in the future, seeing as how the usual suspects aren't listing too many copies for sale.

6 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Still possible to get this from FromJapan? Can't seem to find it.

You need to do a Special Order, and point them at the P-Bandai page for the Gernsback.

After that they'll send you an email asking you to do the upfront payment.