I'm guessing the yellow repaint is going to be club exclusive. I doubt they'd do an entire new sculpt as an exclusive. That said this looks more like a prize figure than a proper retail release.

:edit:

also, her feet look huge.

Edited by anime52k8

antibiotictab should really inform MH about it to fix it. I think MH knows him as SBY-superfan...

I am not a superfan. As I said before, SBY was a big boom especially in 1978, everybody who experienced it knows what I have said as an etiquette or something like that.

The new figures of Yuki has already colored, so it would be displayed in MegaHobby Expo on Nov 29. Yamamoto's may not be because it is not colored.

Edited by antibiotictab

Wow she does have big feet! What does that mean for women? Lol

Large feet on a woman, well in this case anyway, indicate giant, jiggling, gravity defying breasts that could feed a village if needed...

Can anyone tell me anything about this?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4499231493/ref=pe_620922_174472542_em_1p_2_im

Is it models or drawings/artwork of the mechanics? Does anyone have it? Is it worth getting?

Its another modeling book, this one gathering articles published in Model Graphix magazine. Much like the 2 from Dengeki Hobby and the one from Hobby Japan.

In terms of art books, the only ones announced is a book by PIA that will be released in late November and the Yamato 2199 Complete Works mega set. (In size and price)

Edited by westfall

I thought their ordering system was down and it was only supposed to be temporary. Where else can you get the blu rays? I didn't get more than number one....

I thought their ordering system was down and it was only supposed to be temporary. Where else can you get the blu rays? I didn't get more than number one....

Yeah, that was back at the end of August and they stopped pushing new episode releases too. I wonder if there was any drama... It'd be nice if Netflix got the rights to the series just like they did with Attack on Titan, ugh!

Edited by TangledThorns

Funi got Titan, Netflix got Sidonia (and hoprfully Crunchyroll will get season 2). Current rumor is that maybe a more current company (and hopefully more compwtent than Voyager) picked up the rights, and are waiting to announce it. Or perhaps the release just tanked. I skipped it and just finished off thr Japamese release. Couldn't stand the pointless Starblazers packaging.

Other current mysteries include why there has been no news on Funi's licensing of Resurrection. Though they may have watched it and realized the horrible mistake they made.

I know they're expensive, but if Voyager doesn't release more BD's you can always purchase the Japanese BD's. They're subtitled (and the subtitles are very competent).

It's such a shame that such a fanstastic franchise is caught in another licensing dead end. I hope what Keith mentions is right and the rights are being bought by soomeone else.

Amazon.co.jp, they're really not that much more, though there is a 7th disc, and at least one disc with episode crossover between the releases.

Besides, late to an unfinished release means you saved yourself some cash toward the finished release.

I'll give .jp a look.

Question: did Star Blazers/Voyager finish releasing all of the volumes, or did it stop somewhere in-between?

Amazon.co.jp, they're really not that much more, though there is a 7th disc, and at least one disc with episode crossover between the releases.

Besides, late to an unfinished release means you saved yourself some cash toward the finished release.

The limited edition movie releases also show up as one bundle on Mandarake from time to time, and I've even seen the collector's box there too. However, when the latter is included it can make the whole set quite expensive.

That was the exact reason why I didn't want to get in with the bluray/dvds. I had a bad feeling with the way Voyager was carrying themselves they would cut and run. There is a glimmer of hope that since Voyager its self is relatively small they just kinda ignored the US Market to focus on the 2199 movie releases in Japan and will turn its attention back to the US when the movie hype is over.

That was the exact reason why I didn't want to get in with the bluray/dvds. I had a bad feeling with the way Voyager was carrying themselves they would cut and run. There is a glimmer of hope that since Voyager its self is relatively small they just kinda ignored the US Market to focus on the 2199 movie releases in Japan and will turn its attention back to the US when the movie hype is over.

BV handles the Japanese relesse. Voysger is an HG styled zombie company.

BV handles the Japanese relesse. Voysger is an HG styled zombie company.

One of the representatives of the company is a Japanese person and he is a step son of Nishizaki, IIRC.

What're hell happened? Hmm...