HLJ will have it, too:

http://www.hlj.com/product/mdw66074

Thanks!

I have both the upgrade parts and the photo-etch parts. I'll snap some pics of my build in progress for you. I have the the hangar bay sealed so there is not much to see there. Also, I disagree with it's positioning in the hull as the center brace for the carousel was directly over the opening for the Cosmo Falcons making it impossible for them to be lowered and launched. I had to modify it a bit so that it would sit further forward in the hull so it now has room for the Falcon to be launched. I also had to make som modifications and additions to the Cosmo Zero hangar. The main thing I wanted was the photo-etch 3rd hangar....but it is kind of over scaled and doesn't leave a lot of room for the Seagull or Type 100. I'll take some pictures so you can see. ;)

Chris

Oooh... I can't wait to see this!!!

Hi. How do you get the wave motion gun to light up? I've tried all the buttons on the remote. Just want to know if indeed there is a defect on my SOC or I am simply doing it wrong.

Thanks.

First, make sure both the ship and the remote are ON.

Point the remote to the ship.

Press and hold the bottom-right button of the remote. The WMG will start "charging" around 2-3secs.

Release your finger/thumb holding the bottom-right button of the remote to "FIRE" the WMG.

Edited by treatment

Hi. How do you get the wave motion gun to light up? I've tried all the buttons on the remote. Just want to know if indeed there is a defect on my SOC or I am simply doing it wrong.

Thanks.

Are you not getting the sound effects either?

edit: TAG Hobby got the pics from this blog: http://hobbylog.jp/archives/1008063330.html

found posted at TAG Hobby: C3 2014 Megahouse page

C3J020.jpg

C3J021.jpg

C3J008B.jpg

Hmm, I want to go to Makuhari tomorrow, but can't...

Went to the Hokkaido Modeler's Exhibit today. Would have brought my camera if I had planned to go (last minute decision when already in town), but anyway, here's a couple of Yamato builds.

post-12411-0-88462300-1408867819_thumb.jpg

post-12411-0-73298900-1408867820_thumb.jpg

Maybe antibiotictab could confirm/verify, but just saw this pic of the Yuki-v2 prototype posted at toysdaily:

YukiPilotColor3_zps0b7de890.jpg

Is MH really just teasing the fans with that tongue or is it gonna be a feature/variant of the final product?

I'd actually prefer no tongue on her...

First, make sure both the ship and the remote are ON.

Point the remote to the ship.

Press and hold the bottom-right button of the remote. The WMG will start "charging" around 2-3secs.

Release your finger/thumb holding the bottom-right button of the remote to "FIRE" the WMG.

Thanks Treatment. It worked. I didn't know you have to charge it and didn't press the button long enough

Maybe antibiotictab could confirm/verify, but just saw this pic of the Yuki-v2 prototype posted at toysdaily:

I already saw its non‐coating version before. At MegaHobby Expo.

I will go to All Japan Model & Hobby Show in Sep, and see it.

Is MH really just teasing the fans with that tongue or is it gonna be a feature/variant of the final product?

I think the latter is right. The other models were always released like that.

They are building the foundations in which to build season 2 IF they decide to do it.

We know that Okita promised to Starsha not to use the WMG again but given he dies upon returning to Earth, and this new threat might prove even worse than the Garmillas, the UNCF either flat out breaks the promise or Starsha might be convinced to allow its use given the mutual threat of Gatlantis. So if season 2 is done, i'm sure WMG's will be back and once the CRS has done its job, there's no reason not to rebuild Yamato's.

here's a thought. Okita made his promise, something the surviving Yamato crew members would honor as well. Who is say though, that the Admirality in the Cosmos Navy back on Earth would honor Starsha's demands as well? I think that deviation will be a major part of any continuing TV series, if familiar CN/EDF ship designs are used.

From blogger August Ragone:

NEW FOOTAGE FEATURED IN "VOYAGE OF REMEMBRANCE"! The upcoming theatrical feature compilation, condensing the 26-episodes of SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO: 2199, VOYAGE OF REMEMBRANCE, will feature several newly animated shots to enhance the story. Just revealed by the Yamato Crew website, and posted below, mostly involve scenes from the decisive Battle at the Rainbow Star Cluster! The film bows in Japan on October 11th, and will begin screenings in select theaters in the US, starting on October 24th in Los Angeles. Perhaps, there will be more new scenes to bridge the footage for this compilation, which will also be released on DVD and Blu-ray!

Yamato Crew announcement: http://yamatocrew.jp/crew/info/140829-4

post-9325-0-19430100-1409328459_thumb.jpg

Sounds great, thanks for posting. However, what I really want to know is when we're going to get word about a possible season 2...

From blogger August Ragone:

NEW FOOTAGE FEATURED IN "VOYAGE OF REMEMBRANCE"! The upcoming theatrical feature compilation, condensing the 26-episodes of SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO: 2199, VOYAGE OF REMEMBRANCE, will feature several newly animated shots to enhance the story. Just revealed by the Yamato Crew website, and posted below, mostly involve scenes from the decisive Battle at the Rainbow Star Cluster! The film bows in Japan on October 11th, and will begin screenings in select theaters in the US, starting on October 24th in Los Angeles. Perhaps, there will be more new scenes to bridge the footage for this compilation, which will also be released on DVD and Blu-ray!

Yamato Crew announcement: http://yamatocrew.jp/crew/info/140829-4

attachicon.gif10409423_10152727541363185_3904994824588582942_n.jpg

Hopefully, this new scene will fix the massive f**kup that happened in the original episode 20 of 2199. XD

What was the f**kup?

Look carefully at the shots of Yamato during the torpedo bombers attack. Many people didn't notice it until i pointed it out to them but its an incredibly obvious fail... once you notice it. XD You're just so immersed on the action it just goes unseen. But once you see it you'll go "Wait...!!! Was it like that the whole time?!"