• 4 weeks later...

Just saw this over at tag-hobby megahouse-page:

Megahouse clear Yamato battleship

seems tiny and all-plastic, tho...

Just a sample of the modified ones.

I saw it at MegaHobby Expo in Akiba before.

post-14942-0-33095300-1406765310_thumb.jpg

I don't really care who it is, I like the flight suit and I like that she has nicer shaped breasts that the Previous Yuki and Akira figures.

Edited by anime52k8

Riiiiiiight...nicer shaped breasts.

LOL...kinda bummed MH is choosing to focus on the secondary characters instead of releasing a Kodai or Dessler. :(

I'm still waiting on the Iscandar sisters. I would probably trade my version 1 Yuki for a Yurisha...

On Facebook it was noted that the original voice of Shima may have died - but they don't have anyone who knows for sure (someone by the actors name is listed in a obituary). Anyone here able to confirm or deny it?

No news sources yet.

A member of a certain mixy community wrote about it, but the contribution itself has already deleted now, some twitter posts said.

Edited by antibiotictab

I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually prefer Yuki's version 1. I think her long, lean design is more in keeping with her character design from the series. That's not to say that v.2 isn't tempting with those generous proportions.

btw, I got my Yamato-2199 a couple of weeks ago or so from the hlj spring-firesale.

I watched the video-reviews and stuff, but I was still a bit surprised how rather small it actually is when I finally took it out the box.

It still is a brick, but it is a nice smallish brick...

ynSKh4yl.jpg

Now I'm entertaining the idea of getting the 1/500 kits or just save up a bit for the 1/350 kit.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually prefer Yuki's version 1. I think her long, lean design is more in keeping with her character design from the series. That's not to say that v.2 isn't tempting with those generous proportions.

You make a good point, Marzan. But there's something about the pilot suit theme that is just...fascinating. ^_^

My overall favorite version of 2199 Yuki is MH's original color version with the white medical outfit.

Well, when it comes down to it, which Yuki version is screen 'accurate..?' Or close to?

I will say that though I do like those more generaous proportions, Yuki is more slender and lithe - and I like that too... :wub:

But whichever one - keep 'em coming!

btw, I got my Yamato-2199 a couple of weeks ago or so from the hlj spring-firesale.

I watched the video-reviews and stuff, but I was still a bit surprised how rather small it actually is when I finally took it out the box.

It still is a brick, but it is a nice smallish brick...

ynSKh4yl.jpg

Now I'm entertaining the idea of getting the 1/500 kits or just save up a bit for the 1/350 kit.

I have the 1/350 and with the electronic gimmicks aside, it now seems rather old school and simple compared to the new 1/500 kit - the newer smaller kit is so much more detailed. They are differenet designs and proportions, the 1/500 is the 2199 version and the 1/350 is the Sony Playstation version with is more like the original series than the 2199 version. I'm personally liking the 2199 version proportions more though.

Yeah well if some of you think Yuki's new wave motion guns are too much, just wait till the over-dard version of her eventually comes out; which I will of course have to buy.

As for the naked chick in a flight suit motif, c'mon guys-we've been spanking off to that for years. It's no surprise that Yuki is therefore hot in this version...