#INFUSION MACROSS ZERO EPS 3

spykes

Focker: You dont like it, close the thread.

Firebrand: I don't work for any other fansub group. YOU REALLY LIKED LAST EXILE! oooh, that makes it all ok then. Pirate.

You think Infusion's rep is good? HAHAHA! yeah, maybe the HnI fans, as that's about the only way they can get it, especially now that HnI is LICENSED. Aone are trash too for doing r1 licensed shows.

OK, you fansubbers that are arguing over the piracy issue...

You need to explain how any of you can call any of the others of you PIRATES. You are all doing the same thing, you are taking someone else's licensed material, and distributing it, that puts you all in the same boat as far as I am concerned.

I assume you are saying that rather than waiting for a purchased copy of the DVD to arrive, that Infusion made their fansub from an ISO rip off the internet. If that is the only criterion for calling them pirates, then the line you are drawing is pretty frakking thin.

But, hey, explain it to me, I could be wrong...

I assume you are saying that rather than waiting for a purchased copy of the DVD to arrive, that Infusion made their fansub from an ISO rip off the internet. If that is the only criterion for calling them pirates, then the line you are drawing is pretty frakking thin.

Pirates = doing licensed shows. Infusion continues to fansub shows even after the licenses are announced. Respectable groups drop the projects when that happens.

Okay Mechamaniac, yes all fansubs are illegal according to the Berne Convention. But fansubbing a show that is not licensed by an R1 company is considered ethically right, and no group in the 10 or so more years of fansubbing has been warned by a Japanese company to stop fansubbing a show. But subbing a show that is licensed by an R1 company is also illegal, many groups have been warned to stop subbing shows licensed by an R1 company by the respective owner. See the difference, licensed subbers hurt the image of the community which was originally started to help create an industry in America, and now licensed subbers hurt that industry.

I can´t believe you two couple of twats are still using OUR boards to bitch about Infusion.

You´re not contributing in anything , you just logged into these boards when you saw your chance to bitch Infusion.

At these boards we don´t care about the people behind the product we just care about the product itslef so if you want to complain about Infusion ethics then GO ELSEWHERE !!!

We´re here to talk about MACROSS , NOT INFUSION or any other fansubbing group for that matter.

If the majority of members were pleased with the product then why do you keep posting here ? you´re just TROLLS , look at your post count ! you just registered to troll on our boards.

just get the frakk out of here

Mods , please , close this thread <_<

@Aegis

Oh... last time I checked you didn't own this forum...

Also, let's look at your posts in comparison to mine. In your last post you say we do not contribute, well if you take a look at your posts, all you do is bitch.... wow talk about contribution. If you look at my posts, there are not baseless insults and pointless bitching. And why would I care what the majority thinks, when the majority is a bunch of people like you who have cleary displayed their immaturity. And all I'm asking Inf is why didn't they wait til they had the DVD, instead of releasing before everyone else, then doing a v2 later on. Like i said earlier, it's called discussion this is what takes place on forums. And may I ask you, why you're still posting here, you said it yourself the majority of people are satisfied, so why are you still posting here?

Edited by kouwen

But fansubbing a show that is not licensed by an R1 company is considered ethically right...

...unless you're the copyright holder of said show, then you're breaking the law.

You forget that anybody in the R2 region can download your show for free. They might not care about your subs, they just have to ignore them and then not ever buy their R2 release.

You really need to grow up a bit - if you're going to do this, don't try to put yourself in the moral high ground and say what you're doing is ethical. You're just making excuses to cover up the fact that what you're doing is wrong.

I downloaded it.

I watched it.

I'm a thief.

You are, too.

You're just too caught up with your Robin Hood self to admit it.

So, out of curiosity, which group are you guys with? Lets take a look at your record of shows and compare quality. If you're going to talk the talk, back it up or shut up.

@Aegis

Oh... last time I checked you didn't own this forum...

Also, let's look at your posts in comparison to mine. In your last post you say we do not contribute, well if you take a look at your posts, all you do is bitch.... wow talk about contribution. If you look at my posts, there are not baseless insults and pointless bitching. And why would I care what the majority thinks, when the majority is a bunch of people like you who have cleary displayed their immaturity. And all I'm asking Inf is why didn't they wait til they had the DVD, instead of releasing before everyone else, then doing a v2 later on. Like i said earlier, it's called discussion this is what takes place on forums. And may I ask you, why you're still posting here, you said it yourself the majority of people are satisfied, so why are you still posting here?

(I still don´t know why I bother <_< )

No , I don´t own it , this is a community gathered for the sole purpose of enjoying MACROSS. What you

´ve been doing since you first registered on this boards is just bitch about a fansubing group, you haven´t contributed with any comments in regards to Macross or any of it derivatives , you´re here just to TROLL this thread cause you seem to have something against Infusion.

this is Macrossworld , not ¨Infusionworld¨ , if you want to talk about their past works or their damn reputation then go elsewhere. The only connection they have to Macross is that they happen to have released a fansub of M0 and it was good and fast and it satysfied our needs , it did its job , period.

If I´ve been guilty of bitching it´s because of you trolling this thread for your personal pleasure. How do you expect people to back you up when all you do is insult a whole community.

You are just a lame TROLL , look at what you´ve done , you are a mistake of nature mate , if someone is inmature here then that one is YOU , just look at what you´ve done together with your sidekick , you done nothing but bitch about Infusion regardless of whether anyone else here cares.

See the difference, licensed subbers hurt the image of the community

Oh, I just caught this bit. :lol: Who's hurting the image of the community? It sure doesn't look like INF to me - More like the poor schmo going out of his way to beat down on another subbing group ;)

I assume you are saying that rather than waiting for a purchased copy of the DVD to arrive, that Infusion made their fansub from an ISO rip off the internet.  If that is the only criterion for calling them pirates, then the line you are drawing is pretty frakking thin.

Pirates = doing licensed shows. Infusion continues to fansub shows even after the licenses are announced. Respectable groups drop the projects when that happens.

Yeah , but most likely they release them under a different group name with different fonts. It takes balls to release license stuff for fans still under your group name. :)

Anyways,, I for one don't think fansubing hurt Macross Commuity at all, in ways it boost it's sales. I mean after watching Macross Zero don't you feel like buying one of them toy/models, or where you can get more info on them?.. There's also Music CD, posters etc. And I'm pretty sure most Macross world member would buy offical DVDs when they are release in their region. so pretty much you're just watching something that you're gonna buy sooner or later. I mean most of us are in our 20-30-40-50s and yet were still buying toys and dolls, from a series that was release 20 years ago.

I for one still believe it's a Fansub as long as the sub is still done by the fan group. Even if it's license.

man, the troller definition is dead on.

btw, great pics A7, got any more?

no group in the 10 or so more years of fansubbing has been warned by a Japanese company to stop fansubbing a show.

That's not true. It's happened in the past and it recently happened again when the group subbing Munto got a warning from Kyoto Animation.

Edited by Legioss

2) our v2 is for the SOLE PURPOSE of useing a better source for the raw. We opped to use the dvd raw on the newsgroups and such because to wait for DVD in the mail or finding the ISOs would have taken a long time, thus releaseing a v2 is more practical.

3) Licenced shows eh... ok, i can think of one (LastEXILE) and yes we did it only because we REALLY liked it.

7) MacrossVF-1S is pissed off at us doing licenced shows... yet im lookin at AonE big time here for licenced shows... go figure

1) You just said it yourself, rather than waiting for the DVD Raw you just rushed out this ep in order to be the first group, so you could get all the leechies.

2) Oooh, you really liked it, well i guess that makes it okay.... </sarcasm>

3) MacrossVF-1S is in no way associated with AonE, so really no clue what your point is here. He feels the same way about AonE doing licensed shows as any other group.

*sigh* why the hell do i bother

ok, here goes

Shut the hell up you self-righteous happy person pants! You are a goddamn pirate too. Wait for another group doesn't make it any more or less. Buy the frakking R1/R2 dvd of everything you've ever downloaded and then tell me whos the pirate and who isn't.

Rushed? Do explain how we 'rushed'. Watch it and tell me if it looks rushed. Take screenshots, go find a translator to dispute lines, go find a timing mistake. I dare you

So next you bash on us for doing ONE licenced show... ever. And now you get in my face for not waiting for some DVD to arrive in my mail box a week later. THE POINT OF FANSUBS IS NOT TO REPLACE ITEMS ON THE MARKET!!!! IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN MATTER WHAT RAW WE USED OR IF WE CHOSE TO DO A v2! Its your choice to download it.

jackass

you wouldn't be spouting that crap if af/a-f or NLA came out first with it. You'd be nothing but a sack of praise.

Fansubbing is illegal period. We are all pirates, every damn last one of us. If ANY COMPANY (r1 or r2) TOLD US TO STOP WE WOULD GLADLY COMPLY. All it takes is 1 email from the company. No lawyers, no money involed, just an email. If there is no outright opposition by the people who hold the copyrights, then I will continue to assume they have no problem.

i'm not the one claiming to be mature...see the difference?

as for you and kouwen, honestly, i have noe problem with you, except that it's kinda lame to come into the guy's post and start trashing him.

btw, have you watched the other groups release? i hear alot of people struggling with the anbu release as well. although that could be due to noob-itis.

i for one thought the picture quality was great in the infusion release. but i hate the ac3 filter, i have the newset codec, and my crap is turned all the way up and i still have a problem hearing. but the thing is, i didnt come in here and comment on it, because 1: its probably because my computer isnt great, and 2: i have not come up with an alternative fansub release that i can point to as being greater quality.

as for waiting for the dvd release, i'd be one hurting naruto fan if i was waiting for the dvd release, wouldnt I? same goes for gundam seed, wolf's rain, and witch hunter robin. direct from tv is better, its quicker, and if its a good feed, you dont really sacrifice quality.

to sum up, thanks infusion for being the first, even though i can't get the ac3filter to work properly on MY computer. i'm not really concerned with "macross terminology" as i file that under WHO GIVES A frakk?

anbu was a little darker than yours, so i like your picture quality better, but anbu combined with other groups is by and large the most well known fansubbing release group.

Fine that's it.

MacrossVF-1S, you can't obey the rules and you ingoring what we say. Enjoy your the next couple days of posting.

I said that Macross World doesn't want to see it's forums used as someone's battlefield about a subject that we can careless about. Did you or anyone else listen? Hell no. When a Mod has to stop in and say enoughs a enough that is a BIG warning sign to all that this is the end of the argument. Looks like there is going to be at least one banning and I'm gonna review every post after mine to see if more are needed. Everyone pretty much had a pardon for nearly everything that was said before I had to step in. Now we'll see how many people who kept going are finished.

Might need to review the old list as well. I have confession to make for the last couple of months I was moving and couldn't be around the forums that often. It seemed that people were behaving enough for me to go without things turning to crap. Well guess what everyone The Original Mean Moderator of Macross World is back to kick some ass.

PS: Merry Xmas from hell