#INFUSION MACROSS ZERO EPS 3

spykes

Well my predictions were right, after six times of logging in and out, 60 hours worth of time spent in this, it should finish when I get home from work this evening meaning goodness for me.

I did get to watch a lil bit of it by cheating, but anyways, it looks pretty uh pixley...in my opinion but I think I can fix that...I'll try and leave the download window open as long as I can but once it's finished I gotta put it to CD soon or else I'll forget.

aone/anbu

NLA (or Triad or whatever)

Rice Box

a-f/AF (they do the insane res 5.1 versions)

folks really ought to wait for these.

why would any of these guys do one? The Infusion subs are really good, there would be no reason to redo it.

aone/anbu

NLA (or Triad or whatever)

Rice Box

a-f/AF (they do the insane res 5.1 versions)

folks really ought to wait for these.

why would any of these guys do one? The Infusion subs are really good, there would be no reason to redo it.

Slightly different formats. Good to have options.

When I crunch the Infusion one I get strange pixels.

The rest of my VCD's are NLA so i will continue with them. I don't get pixels problems with there versions.

I thought the video quality of Infusion's fansub was excellent. And for getting done so quick they still did a really good job on the subs. Kudos!

I thought the video quality of Infusion's fansub was excellent.  And for getting done so quick they still did a really good job on the subs.  Kudos!

Yes quality of both video and subbing is excellent. When I crunch it to VCD I get wierd pixelation. :blink:

Edit: Ah! I never got the whole file I was only at 99% LOL!

Edited by Myriad

Overall, I think this fansub is great. There is one instant where I'm a bit confused. At approximately 7:05, the scientists aboard the Asuka radio Aries and she repeats back to them, "ASS-1's DNA blood structure closely resembers the Guardian's blood?" (ASS-1 is the pre-reconstruction/pre-commission code for the SDF-1 Macross.) I can hear her saying "ASS", but all indications are that the conversation concerns the AFOS. Since when does ASS-1 have blood? The AFOS isn't a part of the ASS-1 nor was it found on it; in fact the AFOS is supposed to have been sitting under the sea for thousands of years before the ASS-1 arrived.

I haven't seen Ep. 3 yet, but I thought you meant the guardian as AFOS. Didn't the blood of the Afos match that of the mayans or something? I've been reading spoilers because I don't have time to download it, (living vicariously through you guys) so take my argument as always as a grain of salt. I extrapolated from this thread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...f=2&t=3557&st=0

Just picking up on the idea that the Mayans are evolutionary decendants of the Protocultures, and the ASS-1's crew basically was protocultures, then they should be matched easily. Remember they have no clue about the Zentredi yet (poor suckers), so they are trying to fill in the blanks who these people are. Wouldn't you be shocked if you not only found alien artifact lying on the sea floor that matches the battlesho[, but, gasp... there are actual decendendants of these aliens living on earth for the last 60000 years (or however long since the PCs left). Most people probably thought the aliens were some green 10 tenticled beast, not our evolutionary cousins.

I'd like to think that the AFOS was somehow connected to the protodevilin (their evolutionary precursors maybe?)... it would make M-7 more palatable in my mind. But we have gone over this argument enough to make grounded horse meat out of it.

U do all realize that infusion themselves aren't happy with the rushed project they put out that you all seem to so blindly love that they are doing a V2 as we SPEAK.

They know that they have to do one to keep up with the upcoming other groups' releases, which they know will seriously OWN theirs.

Edited by MacrossVF-1S

U do all realize that infusion themselves aren't happy with the rushed project they put out that you all seem to so blindly love that they are doing a V2 as we SPEAK.

They know that they have to do one to keep up with the upcoming other groups' releases, which they know will seriously OWN theirs.

LOL infsuion? we kinda respected in the fansubbing world not competion we fansub for the fun as well for fans to watch it. IF anyone wants to own us fine let it be. yes we are making a v2 of it as well with a bought dvd. as well you guys who wants to make a crappy vcd of our subs. wait for infusion's dvd-r releases if you cant wait? then look for other crappy groups. Im tired of trying to hard for ppl who just wants to diss us. You dont see any other group trying so hard. If aone and anbu wants to beat us they coulve. but they didnt cause they dont love macross like infusion does. they are a bunch of slackers in anbu that is why they are so slow. not cause they are quality. reason? i encoded peace maker kuorgane for aone i have my nick on them if you guys want to watch it you will see my nick on credits. these guys went thru 4 diffrent v4s for god sakes. cause they cant QC as well. they have to do it so many times as for infusion do it 1 time and will match theirs. we bascially form a team of the best people in infusion. IF you dont respect infusion's fansubbing please dont comment and just watch other people's and be quiet. i dont think i should rush eps 4 for you fans that dont like us. im kinda disappointed now to see the people who said we arent that great and we will get owned!

I'm not entirely following you. Remember, "the Guardian" is Sara. But that is an interesting possibility that the ASS-1 actually had bodies on board.

Not bodies per se.

I would speculate that the UN only discovered patches of blood and stuff that remained aboard the ASS-1.

LOL infsuion? we kinda respected in the fansubbing world not competion we fansub for the fun as well for fans to watch it. IF anyone wants to own us fine let it be. yes we are making a v2 of it as well with a bought dvd. as well you guys who wants to make a crappy vcd of our subs. wait for infusion's dvd-r releases if you cant wait? then look for other crappy groups. Im tired of trying to hard for ppl who just wants to diss us. You dont see any other group trying so hard. If aone and anbu wants to beat us they coulve. but they didnt cause they dont love macross like infusion does. they are a bunch of slackers in anbu that is why they are so slow. not cause they are quality. reason? i encoded peace maker kuorgane for aone i have my nick on them if you guys want to watch it you will see my nick on credits. these guys went thru 4 diffrent v4s for god sakes. cause they cant QC as well. they have to do it so many times as for infusion do it 1 time and will match theirs. we bascially form a team of the best people in infusion. IF you dont respect infusion's fansubbing please dont comment and just watch other people's and be quiet. i dont think i should rush eps 4 for you fans that dont like us. im kinda disappointed now to see the people who said we arent that great and we will get owned!

Bah, I said it before and I'll say it again, your release was so good that I'm not going to bother downloading any other releases. I think I speak for the majority of Macrossworld when I say that you guys did a great job. I was wondering though, I rember back when you released Volume 2, there was mention of goig back and subbing Vol. 1, did that ever happen? The reason I ask is that I would love to replace my ANBU/AONE release with an Infusion release. While ANBU/AONE usually does acceptable work, their release of Vol. 1 was abysmal; terrible grammar, bad timing, and a cheesy font. I would just love to see an Infusion release.

I for one think Infusion did a great job considering the time constraint. Let's not

forget that they are the first to get out a subbed version of Ep. 3. All of us as Macross

fans wanted a fansub quickly and we got just that -- now, what's there to complain about?

A big thanks goes out to Spyke and Infusion. And with a version 2 on the horizon, you

guys do put forth a great effort. :D

Edited by Valkyrie23

First of all spykes reading your post almost caused my brain to explode. Holy god, I hope you aren't an editor.

Second, if you all were planning to do a DVD release, why not just wait for that?

Oh, I know, you wanted to be FIRST no matter the quality because you wanted to get all the leechers kissing your rears. Unfortunately that is what fansubbing has become today: Who can get the most leechers and most users in channel.

yes we are making a v2 of it

not cause they are quality. reason? i encoded peace maker kuorgane for aone i have my nick on them if you guys want to watch it you will see my nick on credits. these guys went thru 4 diffrent v4s for god sakes. cause they cant QC as well. they have to do it so many times as for infusion do it 1 time and will match theirs. we bascially form a team of the best people in infusion.

Wait... now I'm confused. You said Infusion was soooo elite that they could get an episode done with 1 QC. And before that you said... oh we're doing a v2. But.. I thought inf was too elite to have things like that, you know with a great team of workers that require only 1 qc...

Edited by kouwen

yes we are making a v2 of it

not cause they are quality. reason? i encoded peace maker kuorgane for aone i have my nick on them if you guys want to watch it you will see my nick on credits. these guys went thru 4 diffrent v4s for god sakes. cause they cant QC as well. they have to do it so many times as for infusion do it 1 time and will match theirs. we bascially form a team of the best people in infusion.

Wait... now I'm confused. You said Infusion was soooo elite that they could get an episode done with 1 QC. And before that you said... oh we're doing a v2. But.. I thought inf was too elite to have things like that, you know with a great team of workers that require only 1 qc...

spykes,

Stop replying to MacrossVF-1S and this clown... They are jealous of your work and are just here to bash you because they wish they could be as good.

It is obvious that these two just came to MW with the only intention of putting you down, ignore them.

Oh, I know, you wanted to be FIRST no matter the quality because you wanted to get all the leechers kissing your rears. Unfortunately that is what fansubbing has become today: Who can get the most leechers and most users in channel.

I thought the quality was excellent, the picture quality was fine, never pixelated for me once, great resolution for watching on my desktop. The sound was great too, absolutely not problems with that. Just the ocassional odd translation or there but that's expected. Overall the best fansub I have seen released in such a quick time.

Great work Spykes and Infusion, keep it up. And many thanks for the quality fansub.

Jealous of an infusion leecher-pleasing rushed release that is so damn l337 that it requires a v2? Jealous of an infusion release when at least 3 or 4 groups will have a release superior to it? Jealous of infusion who pirates licensed material? hahahaha.

I like how spykes said "if you dont like our release just be quiet dont bash and dont watch it" yet he goes on to call other groups "Crappy", and spends a whole paragraph bashing aone. Nice. Sounds like Spykes was real defensive about that, but im not surprised, infusion hears that their releases stink all the time...must be a kernal of truth to it then.... :o

Jealous of an infusion leecher-pleasing rushed release that is so damn l337 that it requires a v2? Jealous of an infusion release when at least 3 or 4 groups will have a release superior to it? Jealous of infusion who pirates licensed material? hahahaha.

I like how spykes said "if you dont like our release just be quiet dont bash and dont watch it" yet he goes on to call other groups "Crappy", and spends a whole paragraph bashing aone. Nice. Sounds like Spykes was real defensive about that, but im not surprised, infusion hears that their releases stink all the time...must be a kernal of truth to it then.... :o

He said the version two was a DVD release....

I like how spykes said "if you dont like our release just be quiet dont bash and dont watch it" yet he goes on to call other groups "Crappy", and spends a whole paragraph bashing aone. Nice.  Sounds like Spykes was real defensive about that, but im not surprised, infusion  hears that their releases stink all the time...must be a kernal of truth to it then.... :o

He said the version two was a DVD release....

...so what was the point of the first release then?

Oh, i know

FIRST = WIN RARRRRR

Overall, I think this fansub is great. There is one instant where I'm a bit confused. At approximately 7:05, the scientists aboard the Asuka radio Aries and she repeats back to them, "ASS-1's DNA blood structure closely resembers the Guardian's blood?"

Sorry to quote myself, but maybe this will get Spyke's attention and/or that of someone else conversant in Japanese. I just looked at a different version which is subtitled in either Chinese or Japanese (probably the former since I don't see any kana in the subs), and it has "ASSU" instead of "ASS-1". And in fact it sounds like Aries is saying "ASS-U". Is that how "ASS-1" is pronounced in Japanese? Or could this be an alternate code for the AFOS?

Again, all the context points to the discussion being about the AFOS. We see blood samples being collected from it, centrifuged, and analyzed, then a shot of the AFOS while the scientists identify the flood as being type "Alpha Bombay". Finally, we see Aries talking to them by radio.

First of all spykes reading your post almost caused my brain to explode. Holy god, I hope you aren't an editor.

So what if they're first? Their subs are by far the best I've seen for Mac zero - none of the other fan subbers hold a candle to em. Why so much venom towards Infusion - you work for one of the other fansubbers?

And making fun of someone because english is their second language is just not cool...