Custom 1/60 Hangar

tundrayeti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not to worry Kicker, Since I am not working full time, I have been focusing on wrapping up all the outstanding things on my "to-do" List. The post man is really hating me right now, as I have been shipping a LOT of boxes out, with more to come. Once everything is cleared off of my list, I'll start new projects. I know a few folks out there have been waiting on hangars. This one was my first commission work from start to finish, completely painted etc. I think the results are well worth the time and effort put into this. Patience guys, i cant reveal the suprise yet, but i'll give you a hint: It's related to some of my other work and I've had a lot of folks ask about them. They are a reality, and will soon be made available to anyone who is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been making custom hangars for folks here on Macrossworld for a few years now. Usually I make the parts and they do the painting and assembly. This is the first hangar that Ive done for someone else from start to finish complete with lights and the whole schebang. Ive made some for my own use, for displays, etc. I would have to say that this one has been the most challenging and by far the best one I have done. A lot of time and energy went into developing new stuff that is available for everyone. This and a few kits are all I have on my to do list, once completed (in the next week or so) i will be taking new orders. Keep in mind I already have some folks that have been waiting patiently. So they come first. But i can usually make the parts in a few weeks. This one had so many features, that development, and of course all the details took over a year. That was mostly due to me having several projects at once. So not much longer guys. but if you are interested please PM me. Some of you already have and I will start on those requests once everything else has been done.

• 4 weeks later...

And here we have it folks, the final video and pics, This baby was delivered over a week ago to her new owner DarrinG. I'll let him post new video and pics, but here are mine. Enjoy. And oh the suprise. As you can see Darrin also asked me for some 1/60 vehicles for his hangar so There are now 1/60 ground support vehicles and trailers. I will offer these as a kit or you can get them assembled and painted. I'll start another thread in the Toy section, and some of you have already seen These in Darrin's posts, but now that this baby is off my workbench, all I have left to do is mail out some other kits, and I will start taking custom orders again and also see who is interested in the 1/60 vehicles.

these pics will probably suck cuz i had to return my 500 camera from work. Please be gentle :D

post-7782-0-26990000-1361064108_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-35578800-1361064171_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-98474200-1361064217_thumb.jpg

post-7782-0-24618200-1361064454_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-49626800-1361064500_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-61362400-1361064579_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-35056800-1361064628_thumb.jpg

Edited by tundrayeti

And here we have it folks, the final video and pics, This baby was delivered over a week ago to her new owner DarrinG. I'll let him post new video and pics, but here are mine. Enjoy. And oh the suprise. As you can see Darrin also asked me for some 1/60 vehicles for his hangar so There are now 1/60 ground support vehicles and trailers. I will offer these as a kit or you can get them assembled and painted. I'll start another thread in the Toy section, and some of you have already seen These in Darrin's posts, but now that this baby is off my workbench, all I have left to do is mail out some other kits, and I will start taking custom orders again and also see who is interested in the 1/60 vehicles.

these pics will probably suck cuz i had to return my 500 camera from work. Please be gentle :D

attachicon.gifDSCN0062.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN0063.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN0064.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCN0067.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN0068.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN0070.JPGattachicon.gifDSCN0073.JPG

how much?

Thanks everyone, this one was a lot of work, but I was able to develop a lot of new stuff for dioramas, as well as show off some idea for those who have already gotten them. All i have to finish up now is getting the Mom's kitchens shipped out as well as a few others who have been waiting for their Vehicles patiently. In the meantime, I'll be contacting folks who have been waiting so patiently to get some hangar stuff. Anyone else interested can PM me. I gotta say I am very happy with how this one came out the lights really worked out well and the control station looks great. I'll be making a couple more variations. (of course i've already been asked to do it in another scale). In between getting all the rest of my kits out, i'll be starting the next project. Time to give some Mospeada love! (hint hint) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...