Argh! I missed last night's episode.

I have to wait till someone uploads it to Usenet or makes a torrent for it. :/

Yeah, if Susan is a human, that would make her the only other one besides Finn.

And Finn must have found a stash of L'Oreal or something, because his hair is something else. lol

Funny thing, I just discovered this series a few days ago while doing research for an article about dead technologies. Found a page with people saying CN sucked nowadays and a gift image about this show as being the only good thing. Looked crazy so I went for it (you have to take any possibility to procrastinate LOL).

I'm loving this crazy and random show!

Edited by Twoducks

I'm sorry, guys, but the only good thing about Adventure Time With Finn and Jake is that Jake is voiced by the same guy who does Bender on Futurama.

"Oh, no, I'm boned."

Oh, OK. Thanks for setting us straight. We apologize for liking it.

I'm just saying that it's hard to make a satire done right.

The only ones that I've seen that have been done right in my opinion are both the Saint's Row and Grand Theft Auto series of games. Although the Airplane series of movies does come close to doing it right without falling too far in the stupid column.

Edited by Wanzerfan

• 1 year later...

I'm loving Adventure Time as well. Always overlooked it but my kids started watching it and now we all watch. Also, for those of you that watch, did you know there is a snail in every episode. It's a fun game you can play with the kids or friends to see who can find the snail first.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...