Once Upon a Time

Dynaman

Did you mean to start a new thread? Because starting a thread about something you don't really care for, is kinda funny. Actually I respect it greatly. I should start a thread about cooking. I really don't like cooking... I eat out every night.

Did you mean to start a new thread? Because starting a thread about something you don't really care for, is kinda funny. Actually I respect it greatly. I should start a thread about cooking. I really don't like cooking... I eat out every night.

I have to love a show to start a thread on it? Where is that rule written?

I think the show has some potential, if they're willing to have a bit of fun with the world and not go completely serious.

*nerd hat on* Robert Carlyle (Rumpelstiltskin) was on Stargate Universe, not Atlantis and yes, his Joker-lite Rumpelstiltskin is indeed the best thing about the show so far.

Robert Carlisle is too cool, he'll always be Begby. But the rest of the cast is meh. And writing is really bad. I never knew you could hit people over the head with subtlety... Hey that Evil Queen is looking into a mirror... hmmm could it beeeeee????

And how about Snow White and the prince...

We have to go talk to HIM!!!

HIM???

Yes.... HIMM!!!

Ok... How about just saying "him" once and then have the prince have a concerned look, then cut! But the end result was too cheesy.

Clearly a rushed way to cash in early on the millions of Snow White and other public domain fairy tale films coming out.