• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished a new one, an SD version of my favorite mecha, Cruise Chaser Blassty. You can see a pic below but, as always, clicking this link helps me and my site stats.

The purple background is just to help the eye differentiate between the mecha and the background (as Blassty has a lot of white).

I'm also going to run a social media contest on Facebook starting later today, and will post the link once it is going.

post-179-0-87472900-1470821381_thumb.png

• 5 months later...

Back again. This time it is some artwork for a drawing competition at the school I work at.

As usual, you can check it out below. But it would be really decent of you if you followed this link over to my website to read all about it, and see some close-up details, too.

Thanks!
(Sorry guys, I accidentally posted a low-res version of the image, but can't seem to remove it. I'll just make it really, really small)

LoY_Ink_post.thumb.png.9336836c536cfaef6b70d11df23e9e02.png

LoY_Ink_postTwitter.png

Edited by the white drew carey
Remove image

• 1 month later...

I just started an internship with a Virtual Reality startup company in San Francisco - the characters, logos and poster art are my creations! Our game, Velocibeasts, is showing at GDC today and HTC seems interested! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to plug something directly here, but if nothing else I'd like to show off a few of my beasties . :)

BushidoBlue.png

fishsnap.png

NewHeaderCapsuleImage.png

On 2/1/2017 at 7:54 AM, the white drew carey said:

Back again. This time it is some artwork for a drawing competition at the school I work at.

As usual, you can check it out below. But it would be really decent of you if you followed this link over to my website to read all about it, and see some close-up details, too.

Thanks!
(Sorry guys, I accidentally posted a low-res version of the image, but can't seem to remove it. I'll just make it really, really small)

LoY_Ink_post.thumb.png.9336836c536cfaef6b70d11df23e9e02.png

Love this one! nice work! :good:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh well, here goes; I can always delete it if needbe...

I did this as a concept piece of what it would look like if a Transformers commercial from the 1980's had been done with Photoshop available. Since I can't animate anything to save my life, it became more of a "back-of-the-box-art" type of thing.

1431197649_G1PrimeCommercial2017.thumb.jpg.4b5f51fb864f1c018736ef07e56c2e5d.jpg