1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

With discount? Lol... not bloody likely. Maybe you'll find them on sale but Yamato doesn't make a habit of decreasing their MSRP for later runs... unless those later runs come with fewer accessories and these days they're already selling us the bare minimum accessories.

With discount? Lol... not bloody likely. Maybe you'll find them on sale but Yamato doesn't make a habit of decreasing their MSRP for later runs... unless those later runs come with fewer accessories and these days they're already selling us the bare minimum accessories.

MSRP? does that had anything to do with the price-tags of reatilers or web-shops?

As I began collecting the VFs only around 2 years ago, Many of my Yamaies were bought, from retailers or web-shops, with discount :D

i.e. YF-19 Dobble Nuts and Bird of Prey for HKD800 each, a few 1/60 VF-1 at around HKD500 - HKD600, VF-11B at HKD800, VF-0S and VF-0A at HKD800, VF-22 at HKD799 and 6400Yen.....

To clear things up I'll just put it this way:

1.Yamato very likely will reissue their VFs

2.Reissue very often will have improvements if flaws are found in the first run

3.Reissue(or stocks that were not sold for a certain period of time) will very likely be sold at discount by retailers or webshops.

p.s. I wonder if retailers and webshops can sell it at a 55% discount vs MSRP if they do not get discounts from Yamato :D

Edited by alchemo

What I mean is, get it if that's your priority at the moment and enjoy it as much as you can, however, if there is something more urgent, get it later, the fire VF-19 Kai was reissued within a year.

Although the VT-1, VE-1 and VF-1J Max / Milia had not been reissued.

I was happy with the first run of the VF-19 Kai, so I'll get this one. If i had a criticism it would be the weak ankles. . . . but I can manage with that. I will not be missing out on this one. Definitely not.

It's debatable. I'm under the impression that the pilots that came with the VF-0 releases are better still, but I'm not at home right now to look.

That's why I said I might be wrong ;) and now you mention it I think you're probably right...

Edited by Reïvaj

+1. Unfortunately I don't think there are. :(

Chris

Still waiting for the VF-19F. (I'd like a short-winged -19, but still have never really liked the Emerald Force's colors---any other canon short-winged -19's out there? Besides the -19P? )

Still waiting for the VF-19F. (I'd like a short-winged -19, but still have never really liked the Emerald Force's colors---any other canon short-winged -19's out there? Besides the -19P? )

VF-19P is not short winged. Same wings as VF-19Kai.

Graham

I was on the fence a long time, and originally only planned to get the F.. but the dark blue won me over. I'm planning on saving up and getting at least one of each of the VF-19 releases, possibly more if I can afford it. If I buy any multiples, it'll probably be the P, for customization purposes.

I might have to experiment with methods to make spare wings though, so I can make the black striped F model from the Master File. ^_^