1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

Mecha Guy's blog just posted an announcement for the 1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit.

Release Date: November 2011

Price: 22,000 yen

Pretty bird, especially the battroid mode. Thing is, I've never been a fan of Mac7's more shounen anime theme, which makes it a pass for me.

Anyway, enjoy the pics...if they haven;t already been posted somewhere else in this site. :mellow:

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Edited by GU-11

There's already a thread on the first page devoted to the VF-19S, F and P >.>

But thanks for the effort anyway :)

Thanks, MacrossJunkie. This is my first attempt at playing a "news reporter." :lol:

LOL! I'm starting to hear crickets in the background....

I had a feeling by the time anything gets on a blog, it the news would have already started to become stale.

I wonder if it can hold its gerwalk mode...but none the less... i'm excited...14.gif

I'm curious about that, too. Notice the two clear plastic cubes that look like they're holding up the nosecone.

10.jpg

Loose joints on the early prototype?

I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it. I can't imagine they'd release a fig that can't stand in GERWALK.

Thanks, MacrossJunkie. This is my first attempt at playing a "news reporter." :lol:

LOL! I'm starting to hear crickets in the background....

I had a feeling by the time anything gets on a blog, it the news would have already started to become stale.

I'm curious about that, too. Notice the two clear plastic cubes that look like they're holding up the nosecone.

10.jpg

Loose joints on the early prototype?

I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it. I can't imagine they'd release a fig that can't stand in GERWALK.

That's just a painted resin prototype. You can see the white areas where the blue paint has chipped off of what would have otherwise been blue plastic. Yamato always seems to have stuff propping up their resin prototypes. Definitely not a worry.

I don't think that will be a problem. The reason the YF-19 gunpod is so small on the toy is because it has to sit behind the "gullet" in Fighter mode. The new VF-19kai has fixed that area entirely and also made the launcherpod able to bend slightly to "wrap" around that area, so I should think there will be no size issue with the new gunpod. However, their promise that it will also incorporate some cool new unrevealed feature is intriguing... Unless it's just the magazine removal again.

EDIT -- Maybe they've found a way to store a spare magazine inside the shield, like in Mac Plus? Dunno if the 19S can do that, but you never know.

Edited by Renato

Just wanted to way this is the sexiest batroid ever, man, the color scheme is absolutely awsome (eventhough it is photoshoped). Too bad prices have gone up so much that its 260$ before shipping/tax !!! Thats about 100 $ more than the yf-19 was at the time, which bring it out of range for some. people (such as myselft!!!!). Man, times are changing so fast, i wish i could keep up with the rest of you.