pack rat must sell, gauging interest so look

just listed my bandai 1/144 variant auction 8 destroids, all four bandai destroid models, both colors each.

Also listed my boxed 1/30000 badnai SDF-1... auctions http://www.ebay.com/sch/amuck10/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

I'm unemployed and need to sell stuff while I look for a job. That and I would seriously like to lessen the amount of stuff I own and projects I will never finish. I plan on putting a lot of stuff on ebay as I have only a vague idea what most of this stuff is currently worth, and as they say "something is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it". That said, macrossworld and the folk here have always been good to me so if anybody see's something of interest in these initial pics that they have their heart set on we can probably work something out. I probably won't sell every toy you see in the pics, but most of them will go. The assorted other stuff is most likely not for sale but I could probably part with a sword or two. Then again if somebody has a DPMS LR SASS for trade all bets are off. If you don't know what one is then don't worry about it.

Again this is preliminary as I won't be listing anything more till at least this thursday. For the boxed takatoku monster and 1/144 destroids currently up http://www.ebay.com/sch/amuck10/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

I am mostly concerned about the things that should really go to a member hear like all the mentioned but unfinished projects I dreamed of and started before the accident and nerve damage such as...

1/72 hcm and resin 1/72 ve parts to make a transforming 1/72 hcm ve [ve head attached already]

sdf-1 with zen ships as arms [zen ships mostly assembled]

1/100 die cast bandai [or maybe takatoku, I forget] transformable with 1/100 super model bits kit bashed to make a transforming 1/100 with fast packs [leg armor mounts fine]

matchbox tactical pod made into a scout pod [have the extra spinny bit to scratch build to]

chess set comprised of battletech ral-partha unseen macross figures [have all 36 pieces but they are unpainted] Agentone has dibs if he wants them just so he can gloat about owning something nobody else has :)

I always wanted to make gbp style musha samurai armor [have vf's and the musha gundams]

lord knows what else. I won't know what I have until I get rid of enough stuff to see what I have. Some of that tupperware hasn't been opened in years. I know I am keeping at least some of my 1/55's including 1 jetfire, 1 strike, the custum 1d, the ve with beer's resin, the vt with beer's resin, and maybe my gbp-1s giftset [though that might go and I will keep the 1s with the beer's gbp resin instead. {I do love my beers LOL] I think skull-1 still owes me a custom I will keep, and I am not sure about my "space gandam" as I do really like the "yin-yang" wings so that would probably depend on if skull-11's custom has the spare gandam wings I sent him. I will probably keep one rx-78 musha gundam as well as the s-heavy. I haven't decided about the 1/48 stuff yet. I know I have loose but complete joke machines as well as a bunch of loose 1/144 destroids hiding in tupperware that will go. I will try to take more pics tomorrow of more stuff in better detail

post-292-0-63037600-1317613556_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-23658200-1317613580_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-71541100-1317613597_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-00346600-1317613615_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-63853000-1317613631_thumb.jpg

Edited by kanata67

I got moved? Oh well. I guess I will just have to make a new thread in for sale tomorrow of individual items. Anybody who wants pics or details of specific items shout out and it will happen sooner.

so many pm's. Rough day so no new pics but I think I responded to all the pm's. If not nag me / remind me. More detailed pics will go up tomorrow focused on the items people pm'ed me about. Again... the beer's are not for sale so don't ask. Anything else probably is.

sorry... meds and such have me a little off of things. [i swear "little" looks wrong but doesn't come up in spell check] so bear with me. hear are what I have found so far of the hcm vf ve project. I think there are more bits but i am not sure till I dig deeper. I swear there is another bunch of seeker bits cast long ago but those might have been 1/100 back when I was doing kit bashing in earnest. I am currently attempting to free up space in my messenger folder going back to the 2003 update. Are fulcy, chowser, yoshi, guppy, sbarrett4, kl884347, lavinrac, Evil Porkchop,AL11, ewilen [with the pancake bunny], etc still around?

... this is killing me... some of these guys were wonderfully great to me but I simply have to delete stuff from my manager [excepting my beer's of course] as there is sooo much stuff. Everyone who has helped me and everyone I helped back in the day please know I delete past messages out of necessity, as re-reading a message from most of you guys often brought lightness to my heart when it was needed. Heck, even the 10+ messages when I was nagging rob, "or was it graham, see why I don't delete stuff" to let me pay him for something I had had for over a year made me chuckle. I still have those 2 clear fast pack 1/48 covers and I am keeping 1 of them just to always remember the hardest person to pay for something already received LOL. took damn near a year after I received them before he would take money for them.

The "hagan" custom I won for "bad advertising" from MW [the actual winner was deployed and MIA so I won by default] will be re-gifted to a contest of most custom 1/55, which will most likely be one of the folk I know, but as I have strange standards don't worry if you just happen to like merging spawn toys with old jetfires LOL. Super nice custom "hagan" [if you know his skill you know what that means, if you don't, those who do pity you]

anyways... I need to post more pics and the goose is honking at me.... stupid goose. [if the wife ever says "hey, free goose", slap her and walk away]

)

post-292-0-80339100-1317790664_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-35894500-1317790691_thumb.jpg

Edited by kanata67

1/100 conversion kit. I thought it was complete + but taking photos now I am unsure. I know at least the 1 grey thingy isn't there looking at the styro. It might be lying around my horrible room but I doubt it. As seen there is an extra exo-frame and extra bits. I believed it was a complete, set but what you see is all I have found so far and I tried to keep things with things when we moved in 6 years ago. "granted I didn't have access to my "toy" room for over five years so I lost track", as such I can only say what is in the pics is what I have found. I think dibs go to TheLoneWolf if it is still of interest to him. Box has wear and a corner has been taped.

sold to thelonewolf

Edited by kanata67

China super boot. This was one of the rarer boots that mimicked the bandai super but had the fast pacts cast in blue armor. Box has wear and tear. Has a jerry "www.VF1x.com" supplemental sticker sheet. I do not remember if I put the sheet with the valk or if it came this way. It has the original instruction print out I assume as it is all foreign to me. Valk looks minty white but feels "loose" but that is probably because I am a bandai [oww, the spring hurt my finger] elitist. Only problem besides some minor box damage is one leg armor peg is broken and lodged in the outer armor. I am well past the days or fixing these but it is a simple repair and skull-1 can walk you through a peg replacement. Honestly if you can't glue a peg where it goes you shouldn't buy 30 year old toys in the first place. this was one of the rarer boot's I tracked down when I was trying to get one of every 1/55 ever made... and I came soooo close till they made new ones :(

on it's way to glane21

Edited by kanata67

bootleg strike. Box is in good condition. Seems loose to a bandai lover. stickers seem badly placed. tailfins seems either reversed or stickered incorrectly as the skull logo and black is on the inner part of the tail fins. Backplate is not color consistent with the rest of the valk so it was probably replaced before it ended up in my hands [those who know me know how anal I was about repair 1/55's before I passed the torch to skull-1.] Backplate does match regarding manufacturers mark... which is none.

on it's way to glane21. all picture requests can go to him.

Edited by kanata67

the dread "space gandam"!!!. Somewhere way back in the day somebody here on MW translated what the box said and it was hilarious. Box has much wear and upper plastic window is completely gone. VF it self is loose and inner backplate spring clip is broken. [if you don't know what part I mean don't ask and if you do you know how easy it is to replace. I mailed all my spare parts to skull-1 over a year ago so no help from me... nag him, I'm sure he will love me for saying that LOL.] Forward lading gear is loose and I no longer repair 1/55's so it is either a broken spring end or the wrong canopy screw was used. One shoulder droops so I assume damaged shoulder plate [the chromed metal bit shaped liked a .... 1/55 shoulder plate is the best I can come up with at the moment]

Again this is one of the rare as heck knock-offs and to my knowledge the earliest. Lord knows why I decided to collect every friggin version of the 1/55 ever made but this has to be my absolute favotite as well as the earliest one to my knowledge. I will be honest and say I just love the "yin-yang" symbols on the wings instead of the macross symbol. Probably why I prefer the matsushiro jetfire over the bandai... though that was the macross symbol. Earlier is better. I miss my camaro:(

I will go for more pics again tomorrow/today [after I sleep at least]

questions here will probably get answered quicker than pm.s I am afraid as I still need to clean out a decades worth of pm's. I believe at the moment ae_productions has dibs on damn near everything not mentioned above but we will see.

sold to xstoys

Edited by kanata67

those two at the top there the variable 1/100 TAKA VF-1J? how much you willing to let one go for?

also, how much for the 1/100 BANDAI VF-1A?

1-100VF-1J.png

Edited by Shaorin

so xstoys schooled me some. I deserve it for being out of touch for so long. I am not trying to do "silent auctions" as I recall the arafat days all to well. This was pretty much a shout out to gauge interest and the response was overwhelming. I apologize for the ginormas pics as xstoys pointed out but I am learning a new digital camera.

anybody interested in anything please post in this thread as well as pm'ing me. so far

TheLoneWolf has dibs on the conversion set if he wants it

xstoys has the space gandam if he wants it.

glane21 has the boot strike and the china super and most likely the matsushiro as well [he contacted me before xstoys]

vt102 had dibs on the hcm ve project if he still wants it.

ae_productions has dibs on a whole lot of stuff...

#1: Robotech Matchbox Battlepod / Scout custom

Also...

Interested in:

GROUP 2 005:

Far right book case, 3rd shelf from the top:

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Spartan

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Bioroid Invid Fighter

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Zentraedi Power Armror Green

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Zentraedi Power Armror Purple

Top of computer center, right under dragon mask:

ROBOTECH EXOSQUAD INVID SHOCKTROOPER

GROUP 2, 001:

Top right of bookcase:

Robotech Zentraedi Officer's Battle Pod

Bookcase, 3rd shelf from top:

MASTERPIECE MASTERPIECE Volume 4: Max

GROUP 2, 002:

top of bookcase:

EXOSQUAD invid shocktrooper

EXOSQUAD Officer's Battlepod

EXOSQUAD battle pod

2nd row from top of bookcase:

VF-1S Strike Valkyrie 1:55 DYRL movie version.

3rd Row from top of bookcase:

ROBOTECH MASTERPIECE: ALL.

4th Row from top of bookcase:

1:55 Max

1:55 Millia

1:55 VF-1S

1:55 VF-1J

5th row from top of bookcase:

1:55 VF-1S (Armored)

Shaorin ... I will take pics later. I am pretty sure the two to 1/100 were boots and not taka. The bandai was case fresh when I got it and has been out of the box once the compare against the others. Let me post pics so you can see if they are of interest.

Hello there,

Nice collection BTW. You seem to have the same illness as me LOL Who needs 8 VF 1s Strike Valks???!!!. Any who,

I know it may be a bit of a long shot. But checkin' on 1/35 Blue Alpha fighter. I would also be interested in some of the Jokes just depending on what you have I'm all stocked up on the matchbox (and then some)But I'd be interested in having a look at what you have. I gather you get pretty busy at times so just let me know. You can email me @ jcady@nautilus.com I'm not on the good list(I don't think) but I bought a bunch of stuff from Jerry (theee Jerry)a bunch of jokes and some other stuff back in March if you'd like a reference. I appreciate your time and best of luck.

Cheers :)

pics of the matsuhiro space fighter. No instruction manual and I am not sure if it came with one originally. Sticker sheet unapplied with extra stripe sticker piece. Interesting note that unlike the matsushiro jetfire whose backplate was stamped matsushiro this one still sports the takatoku "TT" on the backplate.

on it's way to glane21. all pic requests can go to him.

Edited by kanata67

1/100's . The bandai is super minty with almost no shelf wear on the box. The taka has split plastic window and is missing the head antenna extention bit. The loose taka has the head antenna bit but has a broken backplate nubby bit [the part that keeps the back from sagging in battroid mode]which is why I was using it for my removable fast pack project. I only got around to the leg armor you can see in the pics and haven't located the box of the other parts I was bashing from yet.

The bootlegs are interesting. The plastic inserts have wear, especially for the robotic jet. I found the gun varients quite interesting and kinda wanted to recast them for all 1/100's as I think they look cooler. The ones with the gundam style guns also feature die-cast feet. The "engrish" translation on the back of the taiwanese boot is quite funny.

post-292-0-45708500-1317869606_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-63285400-1317869629_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-82151900-1317869832_thumb.jpg

Far right book case, 3rd shelf from the top:

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Spartan

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Bioroid Invid Fighter

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Zentraedi Power Armror Green

ROBOTECH MATCHBOX Zentraedi Power Armror Purple

If AE doesn't come through on those things I would definitely be interested. -

only 2 more days on the MIB1/144 takatoku destroids + miv 1/144 vf, and the boxed 1/240 destroid monster , all with sheeted decals... auctions http://www.ebay.com/...sid=p4340.l2562

the joke machines are all bandai's. The extra blue one on the bottom has no head. I believe I picked it up to make a ve version as I tended to do that a lot. That one won't be for sale till I find the parts pile that goes with it.

The three that have heads have all armor f/p's and two guns between the three. They all transfom fine and have no broken bits. I got these over a decade ago in an estate sale. The f/p boosters are removable BUT the lag and arm armor MAY be glued in place by the prior owner. That or it's really tight and I'm not about to force it. One leg armor came off the red one easily so maybe I'm just a wuss. I do not remember and don't want to risk damaging anything at this state.

I can't find these guys in the completed ebay listings and the only one currently for sale is a boxed taka in mint shape for at least $140 with 18 hours left http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ban-Dai-Macross-VF-1J-Supervalkyrie-Hi-Compact-Model-Joke-Machine-/290615636483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43aa0ab203 .

I would probably take $45 shipped each or $115 shipped for all three. If somebody takes all three I will throw in a couple of the loose destroids as they have been together for so long it seems a shame to split them up.

I will take a look at the matchbox stuff over the weekend. I know I've got a MIB matchbox sdf hiding around here somewhere.

post-292-0-68947800-1318032330_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-83743800-1318032348_thumb.jpg

I'll take the 3 joke machines. How much to ship to Toronto, Ontario Canada?

Dangard Ace has dibs by 11 minutes. I will try and find out the shipping tomorrow.

sold to D A . Will ship them out monday or tuesday as I'm still not sure if monday is a postal holiday

Edited by kanata67

the space fighter, bootleg strike and bootleg super are all on the way to glane21 . I probably should have put the space fighter on ebay with all the interest in it, but he did already have a printout of the original transformation manual. oh well. Please direct any picture requests to him. I did make him and xstoys both promise to take extensive pictures for board reference [a task I never quite got around to], of all these.

Hey, kanata, I haven't posted to MW in ages but I happened by and saw your thread. Just want to give you a shout out. Hope everything works out.

good to hear from you. I miss pictures of bunnies wearing pancakes.

If AE doesn't come through on those things I would definitely be interested. -

I'm still trying to get a ballpark on what they are worth as I haven't seen them with boxes on ebay's completed for a while.

listed the matchhbox monster on ebay.

Here is a pic of the 7" matchbox mecha. All of them are complete in box including used sticker sheet but for the stacked [upper] spartan which has no hatch covers or cardboard insert. The other spartan has the insert, used sticker sheet, instructions in english, and the "join the RDF form". All but the two spartans have an asian sticker for import/export [i never knew which] on the box as visible in the picture.

next is a pic of the loose 7" mecha. My partially complete power armor in front is not for sale at this time.

all loose mecha have been played with, but are intact [excepting one gladiator head antenna and I still have the bit that broke off] and fairly tight. The invid have factory color issues. The traditional one has what looks like under spray/dyo on the legs giving it a whitish/frosted look. The non-traditional one is well painted but "fuscia?!?!" I swear it's more pinkish than reddish. Also a small stress crack above the eye on the brighter one.

post-292-0-40298000-1318222285_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-15657700-1318222726_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-39204400-1318223115_thumb.jpg