Galvion

Area88

Galvion? Rare? Laserion and Tobikage are probably rarer...

Still, awesome release!

Not really. Ninja Senshi Tobikage actually got an English dub by Cartoon Network for the Asian and Australian markets as

. Video Senshi Laserion was broadcasted in South America, Spain, Italy and the Philippines.

Galvion was never broadcasted outside Japan (despite some reports that an untelevised French dub was produced). I'm not sure about Tobikage or Laserion, but Galvion has never been released on any home video format.

Edited by areaseven

Not really. Ninja Senshi Tobikage actually got an English dub for the Asian and Australian markets as

. Video Senshi Laserion was broadcast in South America, Spain, Italy and the Philippines.

Huh...I had no idea. Wow.

Traider G7, then? Or the J9 trilogy (although I watched J9 II: Baxingar in Spanish as "Galdiadores del Espacio"...even though my Spanish was incredibly poor)...

Edited by Gubaba

If you check around places like youku, dailymotion, and even NicoNico at some point you can find the whole series. It's the same raws people have been trading for years now so there's probably a batch on Japanese P2P networks.

I got all of Dorvack. That show is lulz.

Also is any robot show with merchandise really rare?

Traider G7, then? Or the J9 trilogy (although I watched J9 II: Baxingar in Spanish as "Galdiadores del Espacio"...even though my Spanish was incredibly poor)...

Trider G7 was broadcasted in Italy (which is probably Europe's biggest importer of Super Robot anime, as Dynamic Planning has a branch there). The J9 Trilogy is pretty much fragmented in terms of international distribution: Braiger was shown in Italy while Baxinger was dubbed in Spanish and Sasuraiger never saw light outside Japan.