May'n United Asia Concert in Singapore on 4 June 2011

vanpang

I went to the May'n UNITE Asia !! Concert with 3 other fellow Macross fans James, D'only and Boon which was held in the "Scape" on 4 June 2011. The following is a review of the concert by James. My appologies for posting this so late but due to my office peak period I was not able to put this up earlier.

concert01.jpg

concert02.jpg

concert03.jpg

The list of May'n songs during the concert.

concert04.jpg

These are the official photos from the concert.

Maynconcert4Jun2011-7web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-6web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-5web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-4web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-3web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-2web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-1web.jpg

Maynconcert4Jun2011-8web.jpg

May'n launches her 3D documentary movie "Phonic Nation" on 6 June 2011, two days after her concert. Unfortunately I was not able to attend the event as it was a working day for me but James and D'Only was able to prepare the following report on the event.

PN01.jpg

PN02.jpg

Special thanks to James and D'Only for the articles and to Ms. Lim Wee Ling of Asia PR Werkz for her assistance.

This is a link to the earlier thread to the interview with May'n on 3 June 2011

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=35233

Edited by vanpang

Finally the reviews is out. Loved that Phonic Nation song too. Here's a good version of it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Te2yHs6gI. The person standing next to May'n is not her younger sister but one member of SEA A.

You can also check out the red carpet event at

There are around 10 different videos of the event recorded by different persons starting from the moment she got out of the car, the red carpet walk, to her singing Diamond Crevasse and of course Phonic Nation.

Edited by VF25-F