What is the Best Gundam Forum?

A bit off-topic, but I remember the good ol' days of gundam.com, the admin (can't remember his name now) seem to have spent quite a bit of resources on the whole user mb experience. We had rank tags for Feddie or Zeon depending on the amount of board activity lol :p ... seriously we should do that here, titles like Basara's College Room Mate and Nuker of Whales are just awkward.

Those are just custom titles here for special people lol. We have ranks, you start off as canon fodder and move up.

Nope, Nuker of Gay, Unborn space whales is a regular rank for when you have between about 7,000 and 8,000 posts (not sure exactly when it roles over). After that you get Macross 7 survivor and beyond that I'm not sure since they're only like 5 people with post counts that high and I think all of them have custom titles.

::checks:: The "nuker" title is currently set for 7500-7999 posts. It looks like 2 "joke" ranks were added since I last looked, and trust me, nobody is even CLOSE to getting them, and likely never will.

I would love to have a special joke rank like "Unscratched shoulder hinges" :D

That's a general mecha forum, not a dedicated Gundam forum.

It's primarily Gundam (and it was used to fill the void created by Newtype Asylum/Gundam Watch/Gouf/Mark's/etc) so it might as well be "dedicated". I know what you're saying though even if it's splitting hairs.

There's also a Gundam Action Figure board but it doesn't see a whole lot of traffic.