HLJ's Macross sale.

BlueMax

It's too new.

This sale isn't too exciting.

Yup, though the vf-11c still isn't on sale. Not sure if it ever has been, and it is far from new. Hell, the 11b doesn't even have that great a price. Hope this isn't a bad sign for any of the Vf-19's ever going on sale. :(

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Yup, though the vf-11c still isn't on sale. Not sure if it ever has been, and it is far from new. Hell, the 11b doesn't even have that great a price. Hope this isn't a bad sign for any of the Vf-19's ever going on sale. :(

Chris

The VF-11C seems to be out of stock which sucks. I've been trying to get a hold of one ever since they came out. Had a chance a few months back but decided to get the yf-29 first since the bandai valks seem to dissappear fast and go up in price a few months after they are released. Still happy to have the yf-29 but i need a vf-11c bad. Not bad enough to spend the ebay prices on it though.

Most of us know who he is as most of us are state side we just don't use those names here lol, it causes people to get their torches and pitch forks. Kakazaki is what he is known as around here, or Hayao.

Well, I believe Robotech was broadcasted all round the world and not just in the States, so it's not just a matter of how Kakizaki is called locally. It's only that as this is Macross World I thought I was missing someone...

Back on topic now ;)

Chris

Or they put the 11b on sale for all of 24 hours or x amount of units sold. Which ever comes first.

Finally ordered a 1/60 VF-11. Now I need to find a place to display :(

Congrats...As far as solidness, the 11 series are probably some of the most durable, and solid Macross toys there are. I got the 11C the previous sale, I was tempted to get another 11B for a custom, but with news and talk of the phalanx, I'm going with just the destroid.

Finally ordered a 1/60 VF-11. Now I need to find a place to display :(

Congrats...As far as solidness, the 11 series are probably some of the most durable, and solid Macross toys there are. I got the 11C the previous sale, I was tempted to get another 11B for a custom, but with news and talk of the phalanx, I'm going with just the destroid.

but be careful with that locking tab for the folding front fuselage part. other than that, transformation is worry-free.

EDIT - i just checked paypal's current currency exchange rate for the JPY... :o

Edited by m0n5t3r

But Jason - I thought people were saying the Phalanx would not just be a kit of the top half - but the whole thing? So do we really need a Defender or Tomahawk lower half to make our Phalanx?

Gosh, I hope they do this around the end of the year, after I've got freelance checks from a dozen football games, Soccer finals and a couple of basketball games in the bank. Summer's too dry a time for HLJ sales! :(