Catwoman rides...

Jolly Rogers

Sigh..... I don't feel good about this catwoman movie coming out. I just don't have a good vibe about it for some reason. I guess I hope it does well. :p:D:lol:

So that was her eh?... Some friends and I were on the way to McDonalds when they were shooting that (Downtown Vancouver BTW) and asumed it wasn't her (just didn't look like her to us, but then again what do we know? :D )... Cool, that makes the second celeb sighting for me, the first being wesley snipes shooting Blade 3.... Go Vancouver! :D

Halle Berry sucks sucks sucks. Her acting tallent is pitiful and she always stars in Grade Z ultra-feces films. Even her name annoys me.

To hell with her. Who cares? Old news. Toss her out like yesterdays soiled cleanup tissues.

-BEN-MAN-

Edited by DestroidsRage

Hollywood really needs to lay off the comic book and video game movies.  <_>

looking forward to the new Batman... I'm like a lemming to water...

But this movie is a disaster waiting to happen and is just the kind of thing to kill Hollywood's interest in comic book movies.

On the comic book movie note... I wish they would have used CG for Hellboy though, but Abe Sapien looks great.

ADD: Angelina Jolie rode the same type Ducati Monster in the first Tomb Raider before this and Trinity and her 996.

Edited by >EXO<

Hollywood really needs to lay off the comic book and video game movies.  <_<

well....soul calibur wouldn't make a bad (anime) movie :blink:

story line is there...it's how to present it is the hard part...always have to let hollywood to do an over the top movie for a simple story

but hey, you're talking to a guy who just messed up his hands playing too much soul calibur on dreamcast lol :lol:

------------------------

on another note, i fell asleep through the last 2 batman movies (yes, they were that boring!)...the stories weren't all that great...wish they kept more in-tune with the comic...wouldn't mind seeing a batman movie if Frank Miller wrote the script...he really captured the "darkness" of the dark knight in the comics

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

On the comic book movie note... I wish they would have used CG for Hellboy though, but Abe Sapien looks great.

Problem is it's going to be almost impossible to match Mignola's style on film, his art is so distinctive... any attempt is gonna look half-assed. I loved the comic though, so hopefully it won't suck.

As for Catwoman, anyone agree with me that Catwoman is a really lame character to do a movie on? There's so many cooler super heroes out there and they keep re-using the DC and Marvel staples. Blah.

As for Catwoman, anyone agree with me that Catwoman is a really lame character to do a movie on?

there isn't much to her...rob stuff and roll around in it...like a cat with yarn :lol:

nothing really interesting or over the top...catwoman is like any other theif...except she wears a full body cat suit :blink:

Problem is it's going to be almost impossible to match Mignola's style on film, his art is so distinctive... any attempt is gonna look half-assed. I loved the comic though, so hopefully it won't suck.

Everything else looks great, it's just Hellboy himself that looks kinda weird...

Isamu Atreides 86, there's an interview with Mike Richardson concerning Dark Horse's future film projects at Cinescape.com... no word on NextMen though.

Isamu Atreides 86, there's an interview with Mike Richardson concerning Dark Horse's future film projects at Cinescape.com... no word on NextMen though.

DAMN!!!

that always was one of my Favorite books. it was the Authority before there was the Authority. why they never came out with more books, i'll never know.

any word on a "300" movie? one of Frank Millers best, i think....

any word on a "300" movie? one of Frank Millers best, i think....

yeah, I think they calling it TROY... LOL...

seriously his books don't make good movies for some reason. Even his scripts... I think Robocop 2 was the closest they ever got.

If they ever do a batman year one and give him the credit he deserves then maybe...

If they ever do a batman year one and give him the credit he deserves then maybe...

they'd destroy it by putting nipples on the bat suit. :p

so no 300? oh well. i'd be happy for any movie on Thermopylae.....

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

I wanna see a Lobo movie! Any "superhero" who would beat up the pope is incredibly cool!

Lobo and the Authority are gonna have a one shot crossover this month. its gonna be a Christmas special....bound to be the most touching, politically correct event this holiday season.... :p:lol:

I would say that this would make me want to see the movie more than I orig. thought. I would have expected that she would have some super tricked out thing that wouldn't even be logical for a transportation device (like the Batmobile). Looks like they are trying to go a more realistic route, something that might be nice for a change.

Everything else looks great, it's just Hellboy himself that looks kinda weird...

I wanna Mr. Monster movie. :D