On the Prometheus! PIC HEAVY THREAD...

EXO

Such a marel of engineering. My grandfather was a grunt. He'd joke with his airforce buddies that he couldn't believe some of "those metal contraptions" could fly! :)

Love the Fa-18. That plane is badass. It's startling that such a large craft has such a claustrophobic cockpit!

Never been on board a Navy vessel, but been close a few times for work. The "awe" factor never goes away. They're a sight to behold. Those pictures are awe-inspiring, but I bet they don't hold a candle to the real thing.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks EXO, that's really awesome! The elevator movies give me a good idea as to how fast they should move for one of my next projects. Where/when did you go? - MT

The USS AL was in San Pedro (Los Angeles Port) July 28 weekend. Got there pretty early for a 2 hour wait. When the shuttle got back to the place where we got picked up there must hve been a line that had a wait that was 4-6 hours long. The freeway exit was backed up too. Was really lucky to get aboard it.