Bring me up to speed fellas!!!

ErikElvis

I havent bought any macross fighters for a couple years. i didnt dip into the bandai macross frontier valks like i should have. I wasted the time to pick up a VF-25G michel for an ok price. .. WEll anyway just tryin to figure out whats hot and not

I havent bought any macross fighters for a couple years. i didnt dip into the bandai macross frontier valks like i should have. I wasted the time to pick up a VF-25G michel for an ok price. .. WEll anyway just tryin to figure out whats hot and not

Be VERY glad you didn't pick up any of the VF-25's...Bandai is coming out with a version 2, starting with Alto's in October.

205952_2290392822885_1340934256_32676108_545601_n.jpg

The improvements to it's appearance make the V1 look like utter crap...which is why I didn't buy them in the first place. :p

-Kyp

Im suprised this is still on the first page. I just picked up a VF-25G Tornado and it is frickin sweet in plane mode. prob never coming out of it. I didnt want to spend $250 but when it comes down to it I would do it again. Now I think I might pick up a VF-11C. And those new VF-19's are gonna be sick. Oh man the collecting rapebug bit be again.

Im suprised this is still on the first page. I just picked up a VF-25G Tornado and it is frickin sweet in plane mode. prob never coming out of it. I didnt want to spend $250 but when it comes down to it I would do it again. Now I think I might pick up a VF-11C. And those new VF-19's are gonna be sick. Oh man the collecting rapebug bit be again.

Both the VF-11C and B are awesome. If you don't like The VF-19 Kai you can wait around for one that is more to your liking. I think you need at least one VF-1 v.2, my favorites have fast packs.

I have quite a few already.

I think 2 1/48 VF-1's.

ver 1 1/60 vf-1, I forget which one

ver 2 vf-11B

vf-oa w ghost

ver 1 yf-19 which i need to upgrade

ver 2 yf-22 which is my favorite

I wish I could just buy them all but at $150-200 a pop it kills you.

whats a good price for a vf-11c? seem to be around 250 shipped off ebay. seems a little high

Edited by ErikElvis

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally picked up a few valks.

Ordered the gamlin vf-22 and millia's vf-22 from hlj. About $110 a piece. cant complain about that price at all. Im trying to decide now on whether to pull the trigger on the vf-11c or not. I mean Im eventually going to do it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Great choices. The Gamlin is my favorite. I really want to get a Max and the price is right. We'll see. I never did get a VF-11C and still want at least two, as well.

VF-19 variants are already starting and VF-17 should be out by early next year! Top of my wishlist is for Yamato to continue with M7 and I am hoping that the Fz-109A and F models follow.

I myself want an 11C too, maybe even more than the renewal version of VF-25F. I guess I'm more biased with Yamato (probably thinking that even if I miss out on the renewal VF-25, Yamato would still be making one after 10 or so years). I love Mac7 and I love their mechs too. I still need Gamlin's VF-22S as well. The discounts in HLJ are awesome, I already got M&M 22S units for the price of one.

Gah. I've been avoiding the site because I've been poor and busy. I come back just to take a peek around and see all these pics of the VF-19 Kai, the VF-25 version 2, the VF-17....my poor bank account....it weeps.

Oh Christ. Im going through this now with Toys n joys in hawaii. total garbage company. don't answer emails, when you call no one answers and mailbox is full. just opened disputes with paypal and CC comp with them.

Thanks for the update ErickElvis, I was planning to buy a Gundam Fix toy from them. Let us know how it turns out.

They still owe me $150 for a toy not sent. This was from December. I would highly recommend you stay away, even if they are the only place with what you are looking for.

Yeah they would not sell me something that they had in stock wtf. I was able to communicate with them via e-mail, but it was slow as hell getting replies.

Edited by Loop