Anybody seen one of these?

valkyrie312

Thanks - I saw that auction and it is insanely expensive for a KO.

I am looking for a "cheap" KO Dairugger because I need the sword....just like everyone else.

If you know where I can look to get one, lmk!

Thanks!

I don't mind if it's loose as long as I can get the sword with it. Thanks for keeping a look out for me. I very much appreciate it!

I hope they would still be close to that cheap! E-mail me at valk312(at)hotmail.com if you see one or have one you want to unload.

Thanks!

Edited by valkyrie312

Hey!

THe last time I saw one of these in a toy shop I think it was around 35 bucks. I will probably be able to talk the price down. But that's just to give you an idea. If I could go back in time and pick up a bunch of these for 15 bucks, I think I'd want one too. It's an inexpensive alternative to getting the real deal.

Please note, the version I saw looks to be the same toy, but I believe it was in a box, not a package. Either way, which ever version I found, once I find it again, I'll pick it up for you.

If I can find it again, you can have it for the price + shipping.

I have not had any luck finding one. It's Murphy's Law. I saw them all the time but now that I am looking for them I cannot find any!

There is also a mini-version out of this toy, about 9 inches tall. You can buy the mini version here:

kotoys.com

I have ordered from KO toys before. They're pretty good with their customers.

Hope this helps a bit. I'll keep an eye out in the mean time.

Sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet--if it's where I think it is, it's WAY in the back of the storage area. Have to "mount an expedition" to move about 100 other boxes or so out of the way. :)

It's no rush, my friend. Just let me know via e-mail (valk312 at hotmail.com) if you ever do find it. :)

I appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...