Over the weekend, I’ve been listening to the new Ozzy album. I have to say that I was actually surprised how much I really like this one. Patient Number 9 is definitely the best solo album since No More Tears. I’d still choose one of those classics over this, but this new one is really great even though his age shows in his voice. There’s a surprising amount of energy in this album. Definitely worth it.

Edited by Big s

Just back from LA. Saw Rammstein last night at the memorial coliseum and that was the most impressive live show I’ve seen in my life. If I never get to see another concert, at least I’ve seen one of the greatest. Seriously wondering how they haven’t accidentally cooked one of the members alive. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

0611C22B-81C2-4846-8C59-4580C38B5BFB.jpeg.9021f5fc4b74acfff0c1713dbdf9c906.jpeg

While I really never liked the band, I think it was a great idea to post the tour dates for those that are fans. I’m sure there are some here that would greatly appreciate that info and I think it would be cool to have tour dates for other bands posted as well. We’re finally finishing up the postponed tours from 2020 and there’s some good acts setting up new tours for 2023. 

On 9/25/2022 at 11:32 PM, Black Valkyrie said:

Years of playing KOF in the 90's, and never made the connection that Athena's theme was from the original arcade classic. Only got that eureka moment, when came across the remixed theme done for Super Smash Bros couple or so years ago.. 

Anyway, as its Macross 40th Anniversary, here's one half of idol that inspired the design of Minmay & some of her wardrobe:

Edited by MKT

19 hours ago, Big s said:

While I really never liked the band, I think it was a great idea to post the tour dates for those that are fans. I’m sure there are some here that would greatly appreciate that info and I think it would be cool to have tour dates for other bands posted as well. We’re finally finishing up the postponed tours from 2020 and there’s some good acts setting up new tours for 2023. 

Yeah it's a good idea.  I'm glad that the remaining members of Depeche Mode are still making music and putting out tours.  Their concerts never disappoint.

On 9/25/2022 at 3:17 PM, Big s said:

Just back from LA. Saw Rammstein last night at the memorial coliseum and that was the most impressive live show I’ve seen in my life. If I never get to see another concert, at least I’ve seen one of the greatest. Seriously wondering how they haven’t accidentally cooked one of the members alive. 

One of my friends in college introduced me to Rammstein and I saw them in concert.  It was pretty cool.  Lots of fire and a crazy "act".  My favorite songs were Du Hast and Engel.  I also loved the chick's voice.  Speaking of Rammstein and Depeche Mode, Rammstein did a cover of Stripped.  It was ok.

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah it's a good idea.  I'm glad that the remaining members of Depeche Mode are still making music and putting out tours.  Their concerts never disappoint.

One of my friends in college introduced me to Rammstein and I saw them in concert.  It was pretty cool.  Lots of fire and a crazy "act".  My favorite songs were Du Hast and Engel.  I also loved the chick's voice.  Speaking of Rammstein and Depeche Mode, Rammstein did a cover of Stripped.  It was ok.

Rammstein definitely are the kings of fire. If you get a chance look up some of the recent tour videos on YouTube. Mein teil was one of the highlights. I don’t know how the guy on keyboards survived without serious  burns. Definitely one of the most dangerous displays I’ve ever seen at a show. Du Hast had an amazing fireworks ricochet to flaming tower explody awesomeness. And this tour they had a smaller stage set up shaped like a ship with cannons in the back about midway into the arena where they all gathered up to do a softer piano version of Engel while climbing on little inflatable rafts that the floor crowd carried back to the mainstage. It was fun watching them ride those little rafts over the crowd, leading into Auslander back at that massive stage.

3 minutes ago, Mog said:

^^You mean that stalker song that lot of people don’t mind playing at their wedding? 😉

That’s totally one of them. There’s so many others, like the teacher getting in trouble with the student or the I hate traffic song or the I accidentally fell for a hooker song

On 10/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Big s said:

That’s totally one of them. There’s so many others, like the teacher getting in trouble with the student or the I hate traffic song or the I accidentally fell for a hooker song

Is this the "I hate traffic song" (with a little bit of "My job sucks" mixed in)?