Max and Millia V2s

DarrinG

I definitely missed these as well, and should a re-release come, I'm on board, but as there are so many other things out there, I can wait at this point. As a consolation, I have my M&M 22s that are sitting pretty in the boxes till I can move (which maybe this year). I hope Graham can talk to Yamato about releasing more of these out into the public. I can't even find them Ebay, which I would use if these weren't an arm and leg already.

for these releases i guess we have to be really patient ... keep on looking.

i saw em sometimes for sale in yaj, but the price can be so ridiculous, like 200 for each.

i dont mind a BIB condition, really. reissue is very possible. you're not alone in the hunt my friend ...

Edited by closetgeek

I'm positive these will be re-released. Have Max but didn't get Millia's VF-1J :ph34r:

I was just recently able to get a Millia VF-1J form Yahoo! Japan auctions for 12,000 JPY + proxy comission fees. They pop on Y!J auctions every so often, but they don't go for cheap (esp w/ USD/JPY exchange rate these days). Here's a VF-1J set with Hikaru/Max/Millia that just ended recently:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g104704691

I think last year, BBTS had all their Macross inventory on sale like 40% off. I managed to get the Mira set but Max was sold out by the time I got to the check out page!? Ahhhh frack man.... Anyways, I would hope Yamato releases a 2nd run.

I definitely missed these as well, and should a re-release come, I'm on board, but as there are so many other things out there, I can wait at this point. As a consolation, I have my M&M 22s that are sitting pretty in the boxes till I can move (which maybe this year). I hope Graham can talk to Yamato about releasing more of these out into the public. I can't even find them Ebay, which I would use if these weren't an arm and leg already.

Oh yeah, I know your feeling about moving. Just recently I've gotten my mega display case my step dad's brother was able to make me according to my specs. I still haven't unboxed all of my Valks for display. Most of them for the most part have been in their boxes since I moved from Japan back in October. I took care of the VF-1s first and the VF-0s and VF-1s, putting them through transformations to ensure integrity, just need to get me some stands from flightpose for some dynamic displays.

sweet of the devil :p

there's a couple for sale @ for sale & trade section.

go hurry! i'll skip this one lol

Ouch, I paid $125.00 each including the shipping, so $250 total for the pair shipped.

Edited by Loop

Ouch, I paid $125.00 each including the shipping, so $250 total for the pair shipped.

that's a decent price to pay.

i dont think i will get em at those price though, except if i can get it from my local market.

the shipping cost will be a killer for me if i bought it from states :D

This thread needs pics!!!.....these were a kind of "meh, might as well since they are on clearance sale" buy for me the first X-mas after they were out....glad I did now!!! :D These were the fresh out of the box pics..I have since panel lined and stickered. The dark color of these two makes panel lining them a real b*tch btw...

post-11393-0-09317900-1310176393_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-02843300-1310176431_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-43440400-1310176448_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-54133800-1310176467_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-54072600-1310176487_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-84422100-1310176515_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Oh yeah, I know your feeling about moving. Just recently I've gotten my mega display case my step dad's brother was able to make me according to my specs. I still haven't unboxed all of my Valks for display. Most of them for the most part have been in their boxes since I moved from Japan back in October. I took care of the VF-1s first and the VF-0s and VF-1s, putting them through transformations to ensure integrity, just need to get me some stands from flightpose for some dynamic displays.

Yeah, moves can be so harsh on the body, mind, and spirit, just looking at all the stuff to do. But, this move will be a good one, as the house is big enough to have my own display room. Thinking of doing the same with custom diplay cabinets built in. Epic.

The best part with M&M is you can do fancy pose and it feels natural for them. Mine has been standing like this on my PC for a while:

7XeMb.jpg

Now, base on this drawing from Tenjin Hidetaka:

28qPd.jpg

48K8Q.jpg

They will not stay that way long term - it's hard to avoid touching paint on the wing's upper surface.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone offered me to buy his BIB VF-1J Max v.2 plus the yamato stand for $200.

I don't really need the stand though. you think it's a good deal?

Since there's no official confirmation on Yamato's side that these two will be re-released, I'd say go for it.

A valk with Super Packs and the stand, it's a good deal in my book.