DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

So I wonder if Bandai is frightened to release anything that isn't Alto/Ozma related and that's why we're seeing an Alto colored 171 or if even seeing a 171 means Bandai is willing to pull the trigger on the lesser popular valks/characters and we'll be seeing a Michael and Luca 25 sometime soon.

Nice to find somewhere on the net where these don't sell at 300$+ USD

Somehow, I can't bring myself to pay more than 200$ USD for a valkyrie. Ahhhhh life can be such a b**** from time to time.

Haha, yeah, my bad, forgot to add an extra "1" to the designation. Anyways, when do you guys think Bandai will be dropping the big announcments for this year (like the -25g) for Macross and other lines as well. They've got the ball rolling with the VF-171EX, hope they keep on going!

Boom! Fixed my loose wing problem. The right wing on my VF-25S was loose right out of the box, so I used krazy glue to fix it. (Thanks to Razer at TFW for the fix.)

I put a dab of krazy glue at the joints on the underside of the wing joint so no one can really see it. Then I folded the wing back and forth repeatedly until the glue dried. Eventually the wing gets stiffer and stiffer. This is important: DO NOT let the wing just sit. You have to fold it back and forth all the way (don't just wiggle it) or else the glue will set and your wing will be permanently frozen! Also important: Don't use too much glue. You only need a tiny bit. If you use too much, or don't fold the wing repeatedly during the drying process all the way back and forth, you might get build up and your wing will not go down or up all the way, thus messing up transformation. (I don't want angry nerds spamming my PM box with death threats cause they f'd up :p ) You'll get a little bit of glue crystallizing, but just rub it off and it's all good.

photo1-60.jpg

Good as new! It is just as tight as the good wing, and I have transformed it a couple times since, and it's all good. Takes about 5-10 minutes, depending on drying time.

photo2-60.jpg

Well it's already marked as unavailable so better luck next time...

I'm glad i was able to pick up mine back in November last year in HongKong. But it was more of a consolation purchase since i was really after the YF-29

But now i have 2 VF-25S, the original and the v2. I almost feel like i wasted a bunch of money of the v1 VF-25S.

Looks like he raised the price by a little. Same company as the website.

I think he did that to cover CA tax, i got charged tax when i got it from thier site total was about 270 including shipping.

i ordered a $470 item from anime king once and they shipped it with minimal packing, Shipping box fell apart during transit, and the item had dings and tears on the box and missing pieces. I returned the item promptly, and they refunded promptly, but they wouldn't refund my return shipping cost and not a word of apology despite the few messages I sent them.

Never ordering from them again.

I keep checking back everyday for that inevitable -G or RVF variant posted....

Why is it taking Bandai sooo long? I hope they don't delay announcing these until after the VF-171EX release, as I want some confirmation or pre-order options before then. Starting college next year (In August), so funding will be limited after that....

Fcuk it, my local hobby store just canceled all pre orders for the Ozma. Couldn't have told me earlier, when it was still possible to buy from an online store. :angry:

And since I don't do ebay, my only hope lies in a possible Ozma Armored Parts bundle that may or may not be web exclusive.

Then again, there's always Yamato a few years down the line.

Fcuk it, my local hobby store just canceled all pre orders for the Ozma. Couldn't have told me earlier, when it was still possible to buy from an online store. :angry:

And since I don't do ebay, my only hope lies in a possible Ozma Armored Parts bundle that may or may not be web exclusive.

Then again, there's always Yamato a few years down the line.

Why don't you do ebay? As a buyer, it's not bad since it's geared towards protecting the buyer.

Well... Wait for a good price. :D

I've gotten 4 or 5 yammies from eBay, including an SV-51 and a VF-22S for $130 each, including shipping. Both new. Just do ur research and look the buyer's feedback scores.. easy!

Constant vigilence if u wanna get a bargain! And patience. If u like I can direct you to the buyers I've used, some more than once.