DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

True enough. That just brings to that old horse: they're in demand and selling pretty well, so why doesn't Bandai release more of them? <_<

they probably have a limited number of lines producing these and are already working on the next releases. Pulling a line and re-calibrating it to produce a different toy will take time and money. I doubt that we'll see re-releases until the whole run is complete.

How long does shipping via SAL usually take? BTW, I'm in Seattle, WA

I'm in Vancouver, and it takes about 1 week to up to 4. Depends on when seller ships it out, and how long customs holds it. EMS, on the other hand, is only a few days.

I'm considering ordering Alto's armor, despite not having Alto's valk----because my theory is:

1. A bundle-pack re-release is likely for Alto---valk+boosters.

2. A bundle-pack with boosters AND armor is only moderately likely.

3. A later re-release of the armor alone is unlikely, as Alto's isn't that well-known for the armor and it's supposed to be a one-time web-exclusive release anyways.

4. So if I don't get Alto's armor now, I might never get it.

If there is an Alto uber-bundle of valk+boosters+armor in the future, I can always sell my MIB never-used Alto armor here for at least what I paid for it, I suspect.

Seriously, Bandai needs to announce some re-release plans before they close the orders for the armor sets.

Dear Bandai: I want to give you lots of my money for Alto stuff---but I need his valk first!

Luckily I barely managed to get one VF-25s after squeaking in during a small HLJ pre-order re-opening.

It kind of sucks that in order to score these, it seems you have to get in on a pre-order.

Since the Macross F valks are top of my list as far as fav Valk Designs, I would gladly buy 2 more Alto's at retail price (assuming they release Tornado armor eventually) and one more Ozma.

You hear that Bandai! Take my money!!

failure? or ....

because it's a giant POS.

edit: the problem I had was with the arm armors because the way it attaches breaks the transformation, causing the arms to slightly angled, but the leg armor wants the arm armor to be lying flush, so when you try to tidy it up, the arm armor pops off. Of course, trying to unlatch the leg from the wing glove to get to the arms causes the intake to pop off from the chest, which causes the hip gun/armor to pop off.

And if you try to do this AND get the gunpod on... :angry:

Edited by eugimon

I so effing should not have passed this one up.

Why did you? Of all the ones to skip, I figured Ozma would NOT be one of them. I can see skipping Alto. He's such a wuss sometimes. :D

Edited by pud333

I too ended up skipping the Ozma with the assumption that Yamato would head into 2012 strong with a slew of releases and Bandai might throw in a VF-25g and/or bundle sometime in the middle of all that as well.

Alas, my assumptions have failed me, as Yamato has delayed everything until quarter 4 of this year for who knows what (maybe they're just taking a really REALLY long vacation, and that's what this is all about), and Bandai keeps bashing my head in with stupid websclusives.

Toy world, I am dissapoint <_<:p

Maybe I'll go build some Gundam models. There never seems to be an end to those....

Edited by Archer

Yeah, I could see that. With the 30th anniversary, I would have thought they'd have planned multiple releases spread out through the year. I guess not. Unless they're keeping stuff from us, which is pretty likely.

Edited by pud333

Yamato has to stay away from Macross7 for a big chunk of the year... that means SDF and MacZero are still open game. I suspect they will be far from idle.

I'm hoping it means more VF-1s and Zero reworks. This year is the 10th anniversary of Zero. Someone's gotta celebrate that somehow.

But I'm probably dreaming. I couldn't care less for McDonalds Valks. ^_^

Edited by Vostok 7

May I ask whether the armoured parts are available anywhere else apart from Anime Export?

I'm giving Tokyo Hunter a spin this time around. MW member Save is one of them.

Otherwise Ryan at fantofan.jp is great for sourcing exclusives, been using him for over 5 years now. You have to email him and wait a day or two for a quote tho

etoysjapan.com also have them up for pre-order, but their prices are similar to Anime Export.

Anime Export kinda got on my tits a few months ago....

Edited by Tober